Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Default NN

I think woman will def have a tighter or anus as they have had far less anal sex than a ts.Its so obvious.I recently dated a female postop 22 yr old music student who had been post-op for about 6 yrs and was in her mind a lesbian and honestly i was her first like that.She was a virgin as man b4 changing.Then only slept with 2 guys as a woman so was her 3rd she was hot,long legs, smaller breasts but my god..another story

Anyways thts my spec on size

Rookie Poster

Are guy's brains no smarter than a retard that is a better thread posting?

FtM. Just got chest reconstruction! The girls are gone! In love with his woman.

Rookie Poster

Any parent who puts a dress on her lil'fem boy child at the age of 7 and insists the kid be h'mone'd up by 17 should be institutionalized.

FtM. Just got chest reconstruction! The girls are gone! In love with his woman.

Veteran Poster

eh, I think a parent giving a kid with strong gender issues blockers to prevent the appearance of male secondary sex characteristics is actually being pretty responsible.

The position that no male child should be able to get access to hormones until after the major damage is done is like looking at a cancer patient and saying wait wait... it hasn't spread yet... we don't want to do anything until we have to go to radiation and chemo and there is nothing left of the original organ to save.

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Quote Originally Posted by Justawannabe
    eh, I think a parent giving a kid with strong gender issues blockers to prevent the appearance of male secondary sex characteristics is actually being pretty responsible.

The position that no male child should be able to get access to hormones until after the major damage is done is like looking at a cancer patient and saying wait wait... it hasn't spread yet... we don't want to do anything until we have to go to radiation and chemo and there is nothing left of the original organ to save.

Sean
    THERE ARE MANY YOUNG TS BEING GROOMED FROM UNDER 10 YRS OF AGE AND GOING POST -OP BY 20 YRS OLD IF ANY...LOOK ON MYSPACE