Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisraid3
    i know not the best pictures there are flaws, but what do you guys think? a good start? please go easy
    nothin wrong with your pix atleast there not photoshopped like most of the retards in here.ignore the morons and negativity and just be yourself
    thanks for the support hun i apprecieate it, yea coming on here will save me from being based in rl, but i figured ya know soo many others find support here why not i give it a shot, but i guess not too many ppl are supportive after all
    thats because your an unknown and most people in here are americans who arent exactly the smartest peple in the world lol,maybe you should have photshopped your pix like kelly and her friends and spammed the shit out of them every time ya post lol
    Ya because ugly blonde men with their tits exposed in an avatar are just the pinnacle of evolved intelligence. Go suck a dick with your overly broad generalizations.
    i rest my point
    And I rest mine
    roflmfao,awe did i piss you off fagboy heres some more just tp piss you off lol
    lol I almost forgot about this internet battle with Puff the Magic Beast. Pfft your pics don't piss me off, your attitude and out of place comments set me off. Btw since you like to post pics I thought I'd mention the resemblance:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lolkthx_140.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	206737  

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: pictures of me

i know not the best pictures there are flaws, but what do you guys think? a good start? please go easy
    nothin wrong with your pix atleast there not photoshopped like most of the retards in here.ignore the morons and negativity and just be yourself
    thanks for the support hun i apprecieate it, yea coming on here will save me from being based in rl, but i figured ya know soo many others find support here why not i give it a shot, but i guess not too many ppl are supportive after all
    thats because your an unknown and most people in here are americans who arent exactly the smartest peple in the world lol,maybe you should have photshopped your pix like kelly and her friends and spammed the shit out of them every time ya post lol
    Ya because ugly blonde men with their tits exposed in an avatar are just the pinnacle of evolved intelligence. Go suck a dick with your overly broad generalizations.
    i rest my point
    And I rest mine
    roflmfao,awe did i piss you off fagboy heres some more just tp piss you off lol
    lol I almost forgot about this internet battle with Puff the Magic Beast. Pfft your pics don't piss me off, your attitude and out of place comments set me off. Btw since you like to post pics I thought I'd mention the resemblance:
    How dare you compare Pennywise to that clown

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    How dare you compare Pennywise to that clown
    lol I beg your forgiveness kind sir

Rookie Poster

F*CK ALL YOU HATERS....

Baby be yourself...do what makes u feel good inside..

to the haters...All You B*tches Had To Start SomeWhere..No One Is Born PERFECT.

how about helping(tips,pointers,advice) instead of Degrading..

dont u think there is enough negitivity and hate in our community already

Whole lotta love going around here, love the fact that everyone who's been in the same situation still remembers what kind of advice and support they would've needed right then... NOT!

Insert funny quote here

I'm sorry to say this SO isn't the place to find support. For every 1 supportive nice person, you're gonna find 3 plastic surgeon addicted hookers, and 6 "guys" who cling to their "straightness" while pounding themselves fantasizing about getting impaled on "t-girl cock".

That's not to say there aren't some super nice people here, but when you get down to it, HA is a forum for the high end pros and their admirers.

I'd recommend checking out http://urnotalone.com/ .

Hugs!