Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pictures of me

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: pictures of me

Quote Originally Posted by chrisraid3
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    i know not the best pictures there are flaws, but what do you guys think? a good start? please go easy
    nothin wrong with your pix atleast there not photoshopped like most of the retards in here.ignore the morons and negativity and just be yourself
    thanks for the support hun i apprecieate it, yea coming on here will save me from being based in rl, but i figured ya know soo many others find support here why not i give it a shot, but i guess not too many ppl are supportive after all
    thats because your an unknown and most people in here are americans who arent exactly the smartest peple in the world lol,maybe you should have photshopped your pix like kelly and her friends and spammed the shit out of them every time ya post lol

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

i know not the best pictures there are flaws, but what do you guys think? a good start? please go easy
    nothin wrong with your pix atleast there not photoshopped like most of the retards in here.ignore the morons and negativity and just be yourself
    thanks for the support hun i apprecieate it, yea coming on here will save me from being based in rl, but i figured ya know soo many others find support here why not i give it a shot, but i guess not too many ppl are supportive after all
    thats because your an unknown and most people in here are americans who arent exactly the smartest peple in the world lol,maybe you should have photshopped your pix like kelly and her friends and spammed the shit out of them every time ya post lol
    Ya because ugly blonde men with their tits exposed in an avatar are just the pinnacle of evolved intelligence. Go suck a dick with your overly broad generalizations.

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    Ya because ugly blonde men with their tits exposed in an avatar are just the pinnacle of evolved intelligence. Go suck a dick with your overly broad generalizations.
    i rest my point

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

While i know you're a cool guy thru pms. This just isn't my cuppa tea, sorry sweetie. But w/e floats your boat! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

i rest my point
    And I rest mine
    Attached Images Attached Images  

i rest my point
    And I rest mine
    roflmfao,awe did i piss you off fagboy heres some more just tp piss you off lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2008_10_22_35790_519.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	564.4 KB 
ID:	204787   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2008_10_22_35570_118.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	591.7 KB 
ID:	204788  

Silver Poster

sorry did not know you were for real ... you should start with a shave , then a hormone shot

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    sorry did not know you were for real ... you should start with a shave , then a hormone shot
    So thats what my problem is.
    Yea i crossdress too....seriously.
    Im ultra passable and tuna fish cunt!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig
    [...]but what do you guys think? a good start? please go easy
    Im not sure this is a good idea, sport....A lot of these girls are very feminine to start with, you are NOT. just because you might feel like a woman, doesn't mean you have" to be" one....

Actually I disagree to some point...cause I wanted to add...that Just because some guy looks fem and still feels like a guy doesnt mean he should just "become" a Transsexual.

Luna

Junior Poster

you might wanna rethink those pics, dude

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.