Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Girl rather you are 190 or 230, you are still beautiful!

So let the haters hate!

But beauty also comes from within! And girl you have a whole lot of beauty there
    TY
    Your sweeter to me here, on yahoo im you called me a heffer

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    to lose my male shape is it normal for our bodies gaining Weight to have a feminine figure.
    The shape isn't going to change unless new fat deposits start to build up in certain areas (i.e. breasts, ass, thighs etc).

As to whether or not that causes a numeric gain in weight, I'm not convinced it has to. Muscle is heavier than fat, and people on hrt unless they continue to work out, usually have a lot of muscle mass convert itself to fat, sometimes it stays in the same area as where the muscle was, sometimes it doesn't. If the change in weight is only occurring from muscle mass becoming fat tissue, then you should see a numeric weight decrease, not increase.

However at the same time, estrogen is supposed to, for girls, cause their bodies to efficiently store fat, as a defense mechanism to give the body enough energy (stored in fat) to carry threw a pregnancy while suffering from food shortages. That's the biological reason, if there were one, behind there being "curves" at all- and it also explains why straight men seem pre-wired to a point to like curves, a women who has them is more likely to have the baby survive pregnancy when times are tough.

My diet hasn't changed a lot since I started hrt, I've been on it for almost 6 years now and I've gained less than 10 lbs since. I know my body's shape is different, because the clothes I had when I started hrt, doesn't fit me now.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

So let the haters hate!

But beauty also comes from within! And girl you have a whole lot of beauty there
    TY
    I also called you a dirty slut lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

So let the haters hate!

TY
    I also called you a dirty slut lol
    Your such a dork lmao

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

As long as you feel good about it Kira, enjoy yourself. I've been trying to gain weight for as long as I can remember. I'm only an inch shorter than you and I weigh 131 lbs, and I would happily throw another 40 on if I knew how.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    As long as you feel good about it Kira, enjoy yourself. I've been trying to gain weight for as long as I can remember. I'm only an inch shorter than you and I weigh 131 lbs, and I would happily throw another 40 on if I knew how.
    Really, what type of frame are you? Yeah I had problems gaining weight when I was about your age, till I joined army. Then I bulked up when I came back from the war

Professional Poster

Bone mass on genetic male and a genetic woman are different, so you cant judge yourself based on your weight. Keep an eye on your clothing size, when you hit Lane Bryant then worry about it lol.

Junior Poster

Guys say I look great (brickhouse) body say the fine black men, but I'm not use this weight and 40lbs feels like a ton.

Maybe you you need to lay off the fried chicken and buffalo wings darling?

Rookie Poster

Aphoto of how you look now would help me to give an informed opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Bone mass on genetic male and a genetic woman are different, so you cant judge yourself based on your weight. Keep an eye on your clothing size, when you hit Lane Bryant then worry about it lol.
    The thought of shopping Lane Bryant is a quite scary

Thanks for the advice