Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default My weight gain... I feel fat, but am I really?

I have gained 40lbs since I changed from my estrogen patch to the injection (Delestrogen ) since dec 07

I have always been about 190lbs which when I was living male put at 20lbs under weight for my frame

Guys say I look great (brickhouse) body say the fine black men, but I'm not use this weight and 40lbs feels like a ton.

My eating habits are the same

Is my body just finally filling out. I'm just entering my 4th year on hrt. Should I be overly concered or just enjoy a more shapely figure

I stand 6-3 med frame
    Most weight is going to my waist hips and thighs

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

There's nothing sexy about flab. Exercise once in a while.

Default Re: My weight gain... I feel fat, but am I really?

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    I have gained 40lbs since I changed from my estrogen patch to the injection (Delestrogen ) since dec 07

I have always been about 190lbs which when I was living male put at 20lbs under weight for my frame

Guys say I look great (brickhouse) body say the fine black men, but I'm not use this weight and 40lbs feels like a ton.

My eating habits are the same

Is my body just finally filling out. I'm just entering my 4th year on hrt. Should I be overly concered or just enjoy a more shapely figure

I stand 6-3 med frame
    Most weight is going to my waist hips and thighs
    If the weight is going to your wasit, hips and thighs, imo that's a good thing. Most women have more padding around those areas then men do. It's hard for us to tell with out pics to help us. But if you think you are getting too big for your liking, start a work out progrom to drop a few pounds. Overall it's really your own choice.

Quote Originally Posted by davidperchance
    There's nothing sexy about flab. Exercise once in a while.
    Not true at all. Some plus size girls carry their weight very well. It just depends on the frame she has. I have seen women around 190lbs that look like crap. But then I would see another woman the same size and she looks amazing, a little chubby isn't always a bad thing.

eh, for a dude 6-3 190 is about average, and not underweight by any means :/

a chick should probably weigh much less

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine
    eh, for a dude 6-3 190 is about average, and not underweight by any means :/

a chick should probably weigh much less

I was skinny at 190, if I weighed less I would be a bean pole and look sickly

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

If you fell better around 190-200, then ok.

and for the record, the next skinny heffa to complain about adding 5 lbs. is gonna get punched in the implant.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    If you fell better around 190-200, then ok.

and for the record, the next skinny heffa to complain about adding 5 lbs. is gonna get punched in the implant.
    Maybe I should have directed this question to the girls.

Its more of a question of...to lose my male shape is it normal for our bodies gaining Weight to have a feminine figure.

Girl rather you are 190 or 230, you are still beautiful!

So let the haters hate!

But beauty also comes from within! And girl you have a whole lot of beauty there

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Rookie Poster

You look wonderful sis as Kelly says beauty is inside. Take no notice of the nasty comments from people who only see what they want to see.

Kisses

Jenny