Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Eagle Eye (2008) Has anyone seen it? Is it any good?

Synopsis: Jerry Shaw (LaBeouf) and Rachel Holloman (Monaghan) are two strangers thrown together by a mysterious phone call from a woman they have never met. Threatening their lives and family, she pushes Jerry and Rachel into a series of increasingly dangerous situation, using the technology of everyday life to track and control their every move. As the situation escalates, these two ordinary people become the country's most wanted fugitives, who must work together to discover what is really happening -– and more importantly, why.

Trailer:

Watch the Movie: http://filebase.to/files/71532/Eagle...S.XviD-THS.avi

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

I'm gonna pass, after WALL-E I've seen all the movies I've wanted to see this year, though this was funny...

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

That was funny! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

I may just be a movie snob but it looks like technological-suspense-thriller-2008, very cookie cutter, nothing to really draw me. I liked the Will Smith vehicle, Enemy of the State and all the trailers point to this being that except a Shia vehicle.

Shia is cute..the only reason I wanted to see it! :P lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Veteran Poster

Well that's the other thing the femme lead is completely unremarkable in terms of looks, she could be an awesome actress but all the stills I see of her are just blah...did you watch Disturbia? That one looked kind of interesting, I love teen-flicks and a remake of Hitchcock as a teen flick? Sold!

Veteran Poster

I wanted to watch House Bunny just to see Kat Dennings slut-it-up. She's a honey.

Quote Originally Posted by lupinIII
    Well that's the other thing the femme lead is completely unremarkable in terms of looks, she could be an awesome actress but all the stills I see of her are just blah...did you watch Disturbia? That one looked kind of interesting, I love teen-flicks and a remake of Hitchcock as a teen flick? Sold!
    No. Do you have a link for it? I'd like to see it.

~Kisses.

HTG

Veteran Poster

Sorry, that's the best I got.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486822/

Thanks! That looks like a creepy suspense movie I'd like to watch. :P

~Kisses.

HTG