Rookie Poster

Default New guy here- Just saying Hi

Just joined up. Been lurking for a day or two and finally decided to become a member. Looks like a seriously fun place to me. Hope this is acceptable to post a message like this.

Anyway thanks for the great site guys and I hope to become a very good and participating member here.

ps, any advice on do and dont's to be a good member and how not to piss anyone off? I tried looking around and didn't see any altercations or anything. But on a board or two in the past I know there are little things new guys do that will piss off the old pros inadvertantly and I don't want to do that .

Rookie Poster

Hi Ska,
    I'm in the same boat as you. Just wanting to introduce myself. From everything I've read this seems like a pretty friendly and fun place. So, hi everybody.

Welcome to you both. We're a friendly bunch here, never an altercation or dispute or bitter words of any kind....

Well, yeah, this is a passionate subject area and a lot of passionate participants from all sides, so sometimes sparks fly, but I think we're a good group by and large. Just jump on in, the water's fine, and don't worry too much if you splash or get splashed.

Junior Poster

Default Re: New guy here- Just saying Hi

Quote Originally Posted by ska

ps, any advice on do and dont's to be a good member and how not to piss anyone off? I tried looking around and didn't see any altercations or anything. But on a board or two in the past I know there are little things new guys do that will piss off the old pros inadvertantly and I don't want to do that .
    1. Be respectful.

2. Treat the girls like you would treat your mother.

3. Be yourself.

4. Chat often.

5. Give feedback to the mods on a daily basis.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Professional Poster

My witty signature.

Rookie Poster

Thanks Ecstatic for the warm welcome and Zerrr for the friendly advice. I will definately heed the advice given and be Mr. Respectfull. Thats how I am anyway so shouldn't be too hard to do here.

This place rocks. So much reading to do to try and catch up here. Tons of interesting threads. Wish I had known about this place a long time ago.

Thanks again guys.

Gold Poster

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!!!!!!

yesssss zerrr is back...its 40 tippin time......ohhh and by the way welcome to the board!!!

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time