Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

wowsers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p9242872_198_274.jpg 
Views:	645 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	201861  

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

THE GORGEOUS TS MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyMike
    The guy that was walking around taking all those pictures is he the one that takes all the pictures that you post on the board?
    Yes I post them on here...The pictures are edited by myself...To ensure all gentlemens identities are protected! I actually have two photographer...So in any case...you will see all the beautiful girls that attended will be up!
    Sunny, with all due respect, you don't do enough to ensure that the men's identities will not be recognizable. I know you "blur" their faces, but their bodies and their clothing are still visible. I stopped going to your parties for this reason, and I really miss going. I always wondered why you just simply did not instruct the photographers to either make sure NO men were in the shots they were about to take, or at least have the photographer ask the man if it's ok for him to be in the shot. It really is common courtesy. And it would also show that you are concerned with respecting your attendees' privacy.

Rookie Poster

dude im sorry, but blurring the face should be enough. just wear some different clothes or something. if you're that worried about people recognizing your clothes maybe you should've never gone in the first place.

My name is Eric. I'm a 21 year old from New York City. I'm really interested in meeting some cool people in here, and hopefully all of you find me interesting too

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Wow! Are there more pictures of Meow anywhere? She's a pussy cat!