Default ANNOUNCING THE GRAND OPENING OF LADYLORINXXX.COM

http://www.ladylorinxxx.com

Urxposure Productions is pleased to announce the Grand Opening of LADYLORINXXX.COM | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF LADY LORIN | THE 8 INCH WONDER OF ASIA. Here are a few words from Lady Lorin: Hi Guys I'm Lady Lorin, your webmistress, and I would like to welcome you to LADYLORINXXX.COM. This is my Official XXX Website stocked full of goodies for all you horny fellas out there. I have become known as the "8 Inch Wonder of Asia!" Come on inside and see what the fuss is all about! Watch as I do amazing things with my 8 Inch Girl Toy! All you could possibly imagine. From: Masturbation, Dildos and Toys, Fetish and Theme galleries for role play and Hot XXX Anal action like being a Bottom or being a Top! I can be a naughty or sweet little ladyboy and I am almost always in the mood for fun.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: ANNOUNCING THE GRAND OPENING OF LADYLORINXXX.COM

Quote Originally Posted by urxposure

http://www.ladylorinxxx.com

Urxposure Productions is pleased to announce the Grand Opening of LADYLORINXXX.COM | THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF LADY LORIN | THE 8 INCH WONDER OF ASIA. Here are a few words from Lady Lorin: Hi Guys I'm Lady Lorin, your webmistress, and I would like to welcome you to LADYLORINXXX.COM. This is my Official XXX Website stocked full of goodies for all you horny fellas out there. I have become known as the "8 Inch Wonder of Asia!" Come on inside and see what the fuss is all about! Watch as I do amazing things with my 8 Inch Girl Toy! All you could possibly imagine. From: Masturbation, Dildos and Toys, Fetish and Theme galleries for role play and Hot XXX Anal action like being a Bottom or being a Top! I can be a naughty or sweet little ladyboy and I am almost always in the mood for fun.

Hot! Getting hard just thinking about it.

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

All I can say is WOW!!