Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Guns, gays & taxes

This is the republican base. I don't agree with any. You?

Guns, guns, guns!!!! Gun control is not the answer.

Oh, and in before the move.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    How am I not myself?

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

i love guns. im a member of the NRA. I do hate taxes but would gladly pay more to help fund worthwhile programs. As far as LGBT rights go. im all for that

Rookie Poster

Guns: the purpose of the Second Amendment is to provide the People with the means to overturn a tyrannical government. If they come for your guns, what else will they take from you.
    Gays: sexual orientation is irrelevant in a society that truly embraces liberty.
    Taxes: when another person uses force to take your property it's called theft. When the gov't does it it's "taxes". 'Nuff said.

It's time to abandon the divisive republicrat/demoblican bullshit and embrace the politics of liberty! Google Ron Paul and listen to his message!

Curiosity killed the cat; satisfaction brought him back.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Default Re: Guns, gays & taxes

Quote Originally Posted by 4star4
    This is the republican base. I don't agree with any. You?
    nice try

Good post NYC guy. I know that are lots of people in the gay and trans community that support the dems because they are more friendly to their cause. Unfortunately they are wrong on most of the other major issues that don't involve a religious aspect.

Repubs on the other hand can't seem to keep their repressed selves out our bedrooms and panties. If those people would worry about their own lives as much as they worried about everyone elses we all would be a lot better off.

Libertarians get most of the answers right. However they are wrong not to support military efforts to wage the war on terror as far from our borders as possible. That to me is the single most important issue we face. Almost all other issues or mistakes can be corrected eventually. But a nuclear or biological terrorist attack on this country can't be undone once it happens. It's vitally important that we do everything in our power to prevent such a possiblity.

Quote Originally Posted by nycguy69
    Gays: sexual orientation is irrelevant in a society that truly embraces liberty.
    Simple, yet flawlessly said.

It's too bad more people can't see it like that.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Guns: the purpose of the Second Amendment is to provide the People with the means to overturn a tyrannical government. If they come for your guns, what else will they take from you.
    Taxes: when another person uses force to take your property it's called theft. When the gov't does it it's "taxes". 'Nuff said.

It's time to abandon the divisive republicrat/demoblican bullshit and embrace the politics of liberty! Google Ron Paul and listen to his message!
    You hit the nail smack dab on the head!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Guns are dangerous, but so are cars. I enjoy shooting, and not because I'm gonna kill someone. I find it hard to believe there are that many people against guns.

I don't like white people either.

I love this guy already, and he's from NY too