Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

i went to the Supper Club in San Francisco this last saturday night...and i could have sworn I saw her there in a gold dress....she was with this big tall gal. I wasnt 100% sure...but if it was...she looked real healthy to me...

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by xrey
    Quote Originally Posted by xrey
    whats amazing is that she would let someone publish this picture looking like that
    Always so effen negative ... what a fucking black cloud!
    boo hoo mary

i think thats a horrible pic

some of you faggots think shes looks sickening and as some you put it... she just looks sick

so yes ill be the bad guy for pointing out what so many are thinking, ill take the blame, whoopie doo... its not a good pic and i think studios need to stop cycling out stuff that isnt worth the price of admission...
    Your opinion is that she looks horrible but who are you and what gives you the right to question her judgement to approve of the pic being published. Have you thought that she may like the pic? Be the martyr and take the blame but that does not make it right. Blame the studios (as always blame someone else).
    y not mary youre blaming me and giving me shit

someones opinion is good... someones is bad .... either way ... NEITHER were asked for... but both were given

get over it
    With Jen on this one.

The life blood of a forum (internet or even Roman!) is the diversity of its opinions. Whether someone is being complimentary or scathing, in most cases it won't stop them speaking their mind.

Coming back to the pic - Gia is hot, but a pic like that could have been vetted. And like a previous poster, Gia looks better with a bit more weight on imo.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Bone
    i went to the Supper Club in San Francisco this last saturday night...and i could have sworn I saw her there in a gold dress....she was with this big tall gal. I wasnt 100% sure...but if it was...she looked real healthy to me...
    I believe she and Allanah are in London and have been for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:14 pm
    I will never mention Vicki Richter again

Default Re: GIA DARLING (THIS PIC IS AMAZING!)

Woooooooow This is my love gia :P

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I was not going to answer to this, but I feel I should because since she is one of my best friends, I feel better protective about her when people talk bad about her. I am much more sensitive when people talk about people I love, than I am when someone talks badly about me.

As Jane Russlel says about the Marylin Monroe character in 'Gentlemen Preffer Blonds'- 'No one can talk bad about Lorelei, except me'.Meaning she is protective of her friend.

When you shoot for another compamy that you do not own the content, ultimately they will edit and publish the work they choose. It is up to them, unless dicussed otherwise, what is published.

Usually when shooting for a site, you are pretty much looking for volume and content. It's not like doing an editorial or magazine shoot where you may shoot 500 pictures and pick the top five. The owners want to beef up the content as much as possible so maybe a picture that someone considers not to be good may sneak in.

These days, in the marlet of being exposed to any media, you will always be subject to harsh scrutinity (escpecially when nude)
    Do I dare quote Miss Britney Spears in 'Piece of Me'
    "I’m Mrs. "she’s too big, now she’s too thin"-
    Meaning you are dammed if you do and dammed if you don't sometimes.

We just spent 10 days together in Europe and she looks great and feels great and ultimately, that is all that matters.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

I don't see anything wrong with that picture? Looks like a beautiful woman to me?

Wow so critical.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Professional Poster

That is a hot pic.

I don't see someone's weight being anyone's issue but their own. When I get heavy people say I'm a cow, when I get too thin, they say I'm dying of AIDS. Unfortunately we live in a society where everyone wants to judge everyone and that's pretty sad. I always say take care of you, and quit worrying about what everyone else thinks. A picture is just a picture, sometimes they're good, sometimes they're not, who cares? Is this going to change your life somehow because you think it's a bad picture?
    On a personal note, Gia is one of the nicest people I've ever met and doesn't deserve any backlash for taking a picture you might not deem worthy. She's exactly who she wants to be and that should be good enough for the rest of the world.
    So move on, and get on with your life, because I'm sure she has.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cry
    This is America and everyone has a right to their opinion.
    No, this is the internet and no-one's opinion is worth a shit.

And on that note...I'd do her!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion but why does an opinion have to be a direct hit on someone's appearance? If she's too thin, well, I'm sure she's smart enough to start eating and put some pounds back on. You know my mother always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all."