Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default I MISSED OUT ON DANIELLE FOXX!

I NEVER GOT TO EXPERIENCE THE DANIELLE FOXXX TREATMENT WITH HER COCK AND I GUESS I NEVER WILL NOW! DAMN SHE AND HER COCK ROCKED! BET SHE STILL FUCKS LIKE AN ANIMAL WITHOUT IT, KEEP IT GOING MISS FOXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I MISSED...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	danielle_foxxx6114_134.jpg 
Views:	4523 
Size:	212.3 KB 
ID:	200783   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	danielle_foxxx6062_114.jpg 
Views:	4882 
Size:	195.9 KB 
ID:	200784   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	danielle_foxxx6010_197.jpg 
Views:	5411 
Size:	175.1 KB 
ID:	200785  

BUFFIE THE BODY HAS THE BEST ASS IN THE WORLD

Professional Poster

MORE...

Name:	1dd0_428.jpg 
Views:	5063 
Size:	283.4 KB 
ID:	200786   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0ss7_147.jpg 
Views:	4497 
Size:	301.5 KB 
ID:	200787  

BUFFIE THE BODY HAS THE BEST ASS IN THE WORLD

Junior Member Rookie Poster

These are some of the nicest pics of Danielle I have seen, thanks rusty. She also has the most amazing bubble butt so please post more!!

Gold Poster

Default Re: I MISSED OUT ON DANIELLE FOXX!

Quote Originally Posted by rusty young
    I NEVER GOT TO EXPERIENCE THE DANIELLE FOXXX TREATMENT WITH HER COCK AND I GUESS I NEVER WILL NOW! DAMN SHE AND HER COCK ROCKED! BET SHE STILL FUCKS LIKE AN ANIMAL WITHOUT IT, KEEP IT GOING MISS FOXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I MISSED...
    No, no, no! You missed out on her cock -- her COCK. Danielle is still there. You can walk outside your place and find a cock, but Danielle THE WOMAN, replete with everything that makes her a woman unlike any other out there is still there. Her womanhood, her femininity, her eroticness, her sexiness, her body, her LIBIDO, her MIND, her je ne sais quon, et all, are ALL still there. All of the aforementioned is what made that cock attractive to you in the first place, right, and it is all still there. Her cock is what made her a unique woman, but like every other woman on this planet, she is still a special, unique woman unlike all the others, GG or TS.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

THIS IS WHAT I MISSED...
    Here you go:

Name:	dsc01849df4_377_193.jpg 
Views:	4532 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	200925  

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me

No, no, no! You missed out on her cock -- her COCK. Danielle is still there. You can walk outside your place and find a cock, but Danielle THE WOMAN, replete with everything that makes her a woman unlike any other out there is still there. Her womanhood, her femininity, her eroticness, her sexiness, her body, her LIBIDO, her MIND, her je ne sais quon, et all, are ALL still there. All of the aforementioned is what made that cock attractive to you in the first place, right, and it is all still there. Her cock is what made her a unique woman, but like every other woman on this planet, she is still a special, unique woman unlike all the others, GG or TS.

Some would say that because she had SRS, that she goes from super hawt TS girl, now to average, regular, and common (not so regular obviously) GG girl equivalent.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree personally, but that seems to be the sentiment from others. What do you think?

Gold Poster

Armani,

For me, a great part of the allure to transsexual women -- pre or post-op -- is not just the defiance/resistance/contempt of the gender they came into this world as, but the manifestation or expression of that defiance by conforming to all that we associate as being feminine or woman-like. Be it through their walk, voice, libido, interests, et all, it's that 24/7 daily righting or correcting of their mis-assigned gender that's the biggest turn-on or pique to me. Danielle is the farthest thing from being average, regular, or common (Are you kidding me?), and therein lies that uniqueness -- the road she has traveled to be the beautiful woman she is today -- which is so alluring and attractive to yours truly. She's simply a special woman unlike any other out there.
    You might see why I posted what I posted now. It's the woman behind the cock, whether that cock is there or not today, that's the turn-on. The cock was just an extra appendage she had come into this world with and just a extra toy with which to play with, but for me -- for me -- the biggest toy is still the woman's mind. Her unique mind, and the female behind it is the turn-on. She was a beautiful WOMAN with a cock before, but she is also a beautiful, and may I emphasize -- SPECIAL -- woman today without it.

... By the way, are you coming down for the Queen Universe Pageant on November 9th? You'd be cool to meet.

Any of that make sense?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Armani,

For me, a great part of the allure to transsexual women -- pre or post-op -- is not just the defiance/resistance/contempt of the gender they came into this world as, but the manifestation or expression of that defiance by conforming to all that we associate as being feminine or woman-like. Be it through their walk, voice, libido, interests, et all, it's that 24/7 daily righting or correcting of their mis-assigned gender that's the biggest turn-on or pique to me. Danielle is the farthest thing from being average, regular, or common (Are you kidding me?), and therein lies that uniqueness -- the road she has traveled to be the beautiful woman she is today -- which is so alluring and attractive to yours truly. She's simply a special woman unlike any other out there.
    You might see why I posted what I posted now. It's the woman behind the cock, whether that cock is there or not today, that's the turn-on. The cock was just an extra appendage she had come into this world with and just a extra toy with which to play with, but for me -- for me -- the biggest toy is still the woman's mind. Her unique mind, and the female behind it is the turn-on. She was a beautiful WOMAN with a cock before, but she is also a beautiful, and may I emphasize -- SPECIAL -- woman today without it.

... By the way, are you coming down for the Queen Universe Pageant on November 9th? You'd be cool to meet.

Any of that make sense?

I won't be comming for the Pageant cause I have a wedding to go to the weekend before, and I don't wanna be off 2 Weekends in a row because of what I do (Sales).

I hear what you're saying, but I'm just not so sure that a TS can actually make a better woman than a GG......certainly perhaps different, which I guess I can understand a bit since it's their "differentness" that attracts many guys (including myself) to TS's in the first place.

It's just that, for me, when they do go SRS, the "differentness" aspect to what I'm talking about.....it sort of goes away to me, and now, I see them as closer to a GG....only typically, and I know this is gonna sound bad, but.....not quite as good.

THIS IS WHAT I MISSED...
    Go fuck a dude......they have "COCKS" too ya know.
    Im just sayin'......

Gold Poster

Armani,

I think if you and I were to sit down and talk about this over some heady libations, we would possibly agree far more than we disagree. I sense a lot of overlap.

For me, it's still what is between a woman's ears -- pre-op or post-op -- and not so much between their legs FIRST and foremost. It all starts with her mind and goes from there. The cock, if she still has one, is just an appendage that distinguishes her from her post-op or GG sisterhood ... something else to play with (a bonus), but not really necessary for yours truly. For you, it seems it's more about the physical sensation, the carnal aspect and such, and that's cool too. I understand. There is nothing wrong with that at all. It's akin to how you and I might come at and interpret a beautiful, yet complex, work of art. We would each come at it through different ways and lenses. It all comes down to different strokes for different folks as they say.

... I know what you mean about scheduling. I haven't even asked for that weekend off yet (I am going to ask for five days off), so maybe I shouldn't be so certain I'll be there myself, but right now it's like a 99.9 chance I'll be there.