Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Better without honestly. I have one dont need two lol.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    DAING!!!! And all of that coming from such a handsome well dressed man like you? I would have never guessed

And BTW - There is nothing wrong with people missing my cock. I liked it too, it's place is inside me and not outside. LOL
    I don't mind at all that people enjoy my work pre-op. I just don't care about people criticizing me for my decision and saying rude things about it.
    (blushes) Aw, shucks. Thank you. Compliments will get you everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE, young lady.

Actually, I was trying to rob you while you were frantically working that ATM machine right before you went on stage. It looked like an opportune time to do it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	danielle1_167.jpg 
Views:	1172 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	209958   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	danielle2_167.jpg 
Views:	1175 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	209959  

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

WoW!!! looking fuckin' cute, as always!!!

Rookie Poster

I couldn't help posting my two cents, this is a ridiculous thread!

Danielle is just as beautiful as she was before her SRS, honestly what changed about how beautiful she was and still is. I would still die for a chance to meet her!

Here, I did some homework and this is one of the best scenes I think I did...http://www.tube8.com/shemale/danielle-foxxx/52340/

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me

Actually, I was trying to rob you while you were frantically working that ATM machine right before you went on stage. It looked like an opportune time to do it.
    I owe Buddy 20 bucks so I was trying to get the money out cause Felicia is usually my Daddy but she was out of Cash because she the Yukan parking lot is now closed. The fucking machine was broken.

I left early cause I was tired and wanted my rest. I have been working too much.

Do you smell as spiffy as you look?

Those of you who think Danielle was nothing but her cock or is now nothing without it, know nothing about her and should have nothing to say.

said as her friend, and not her "daddy" LOL

FK

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Wow! Thanks for the link to that clip on tube8 Danielle - what an amazing scene. Which film was it from please?

It was great to see you gagging on that black cock before he squeezed it up your arse balls-deep...and then when he lifted you up in the air...that nearly sent me over the edge!

Even though you no longer have a cock for us to admire, you still have one of the most fantastic bubble-butts I've seen on any girl!

Thanks again babe.

This is the controversial scene of My Topping Skills at their best.
    This scene would have never happened had it not been for Vicki telling me to do it - It's all her fault ! lol

http://www.tube8.com/shemale/shemale...reesome/41931/