Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default damn!!

She had one of the best looking cocks of all time....

Rookie Poster

Default She Did have a great cock...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daniellefoxxx_117_130.jpg 
Views:	1821 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	201014  

5 Star Poster

she is still the hottest girl ever

Junior Poster

I would dig in with this woman anytime, anyway... She is one of the hottest women in this dimension.

Thanx for beeing with us Danielle.

Rookie Poster

I missed the old danielle too...but if you try to express that in this forum you get flamed...a lot...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=80

Default Re: I MISSED OUT ON DANIELLE FOXX!

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me

No, no, no! You missed out on her cock -- her COCK. Danielle is still there. You can walk outside your place and find a cock, but Danielle THE WOMAN, replete with everything that makes her a woman unlike any other out there is still there. Her womanhood, her femininity, her eroticness, her sexiness, her body, her LIBIDO, her MIND, her je ne sais quon, et all, are ALL still there. All of the aforementioned is what made that cock attractive to you in the first place, right, and it is all still there. Her cock is what made her a unique woman, but like every other woman on this planet, she is still a special, unique woman unlike all the others, GG or TS.

Some would say that because she had SRS, that she goes from super hawt TS girl, now to average, regular, and common (not so regular obviously) GG girl equivalent.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree personally, but that seems to be the sentiment from others. What do you think?
    Danielle is far from common or regular in looks if you see her in person. She's a gorgeous woman.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Default Re: I MISSED OUT ON DANIELLE FOXX!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Danielle is far from common or regular in looks if you see her in person. She's a gorgeous woman.
    You are too kind sweety. Same goes to you. It was great meeting you, I like your energy and personality. It's honest and real. I appreciate that.

You are a gorgeous girl. Don't ever forget it!

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Armani,

For me, a great part of the allure to transsexual women -- pre or post-op -- is not just the defiance/resistance/contempt of the gender they came into this world as, but the manifestation or expression of that defiance by conforming to all that we associate as being feminine or woman-like. Be it through their walk, voice, libido, interests, et all, it's that 24/7 daily righting or correcting of their mis-assigned gender that's the biggest turn-on or pique to me. Danielle is the farthest thing from being average, regular, or common (Are you kidding me?), and therein lies that uniqueness -- the road she has traveled to be the beautiful woman she is today -- which is so alluring and attractive to yours truly. She's simply a special woman unlike any other out there.
    You might see why I posted what I posted now. It's the woman behind the cock, whether that cock is there or not today, that's the turn-on. The cock was just an extra appendage she had come into this world with and just a extra toy with which to play with, but for me -- for me -- the biggest toy is still the woman's mind. Her unique mind, and the female behind it is the turn-on. She was a beautiful WOMAN with a cock before, but she is also a beautiful, and may I emphasize -- SPECIAL -- woman today without it.

... By the way, are you coming down for the Queen Universe Pageant on November 9th? You'd be cool to meet.

Any of that make sense?

DAING!!!! And all of that coming from such a handsome well dressed man like you? I would have never guessed

And BTW - There is nothing wrong with people missing my cock. I liked it too, it's place is inside me and not outside. LOL
    I don't mind at all that people enjoy my work pre-op. I just don't care about people criticizing me for my decision and saying rude things about it.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    I don't mind at all that people enjoy my work pre-op. I just don't care about people criticizing me for my decision and saying rude things about it.
    Which is the idea to begin with. You wanted something - you wanted to be something (you) and made it happen. Its a very romantic notion.

Best of luck to you in the future...

Default Re: She Did have a great cock...

Quote Originally Posted by SexyCollegeGuy88
    This was my very first main streem shoot. EVER!!!!