Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I want to be a shemale Rookie Poster alizia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by alizia
    I am actually a Tv but my objetive would be one day to become a shemale and have orchy+hormones but no SRS so.. just the same phase you are actually, having no ball and a almost usable penis.

Loving to be in that case my question is about your actual libido and orgasms, did you still have ones ?

Excuse me if my question is too personal
    My libido has droped drastically. I still love and enjoy sex. I just don't walk around like a horndog any more and fuck everything that moves.

I still have orgasms but it a small clear liquid

I'm sure one of the other girls can explain better and more in depth

Go Brewers!
    Thanks a lot for your answer Kira, I hope I can take the same path thann you, kisses

Rookie Poster

... am I the only one who wishes kira would post pics to accompany her description?

I lost like an inch and a half in length, but strangely gained like 2 inches in girth!!! But only at the base... o_O I am the proud owner of a pyramid for genitals.

X_X

Professional Poster

I don't really have any experience in this, but I did once date a girl that was on HRT and an orchi. She went from about 6" down to about 3". I never measured her with a ruler or anything, but thats just an guess from what I saw. I don't think she lost anything as far as girth went. That was about a year after the orchi and HRT. She was a little bummed about it, but I thought it was damn cute.

She is now post op and living as a woman fulltime and doing well. At least that is what she told me in an e-mail exchange about a month ago.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lerath666
    ... am I the only one who wishes kira would post pics to accompany her description?
    There out there hun,

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

For TS and SM the penile injections of Testen or Testosterone Enanthat can make really miracle effects on penis growth because of biochemical and hormonal disfunctions of theirs bodies.

Junior Poster

lets see some before and after pictures ladies.

Default Re: Losing penis size due to HRT or Ochiectomy

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden
    Girls have you been keeping track of any loses in size due to hrt or orchi?

I have lost close to 3 1/2 inches since orchi feb 05 as well as a cpl in thickness

How much loss can we expect? Is there a avg loss or just varies on dosage?

How small should I/we expect to shrink?
    I had an orchiectomy almost 3 years ago. I went from about 6 1/2 to about 3.5 inches and that's only on rare occasions. This is about "par for the course" from my understanding.

Also, I've noticed that I've lost almost all attraction for females. I've always been more attracted to guys, but considered myself bi, though I never had a sexual encounter with a female. Now, I find myself only attracted to men.

Junior Poster

lets see some photos please

Professional Poster

Hormones for six years, orchie for one year. I lost about an inch in length and some girth, although I didn't have that much to start with.

My libido is still there, although I am now much more in control of it.

Lately though I have not had the will to masturbate at all since my fiancee left me and I am still pretty depressed about it.