Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Losing penis size due to HRT or Ochiectomy

Girls have you been keeping track of any loses in size due to hrt or orchi?

I have lost close to 3 1/2 inches since orchi feb 05 as well as a cpl in thickness

How much loss can we expect? Is there a avg loss or just varies on dosage?

How small should I/we expect to shrink?

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

you should keep us updated on any changes with ruler shots on shemaleinch. that would be hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck
    you should keep us updated on any changes with ruler shots on shemaleinch. that would be hot.
    If my loss keeps up I'm gonna have an inch left. I use to a thick 8in

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Kira, aren't you eventually going for SRS anyway?
    That's probably why she's worried, how much tissue they have to work with will determine whether they start cutting skin off of other areas after they start- like your stomach, thighs etc.

I would be more concerned about the "sack" getting smaller after an orchi, that plus the scar tissue is why most SRS surgeons will charge more for those who have had an orchi (its not a lot more, but its more).

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Thinking about the OP question some more:

How's HRT been for you? You get your levels checked regularly? What was your T levels like before the orchi?

Have your levels changed since the orchi?

Having an orchi shouldn't make a difference if your hrt dosages were high enough before hand. All an orchi does is get rid of the (main) source of T production, which is pretty much the same as having enough E & Tblockers in your system :

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Kira, aren't you eventually going for SRS anyway?
    That's probably why she's worried, how much tissue they have to work with will determine whether they start cutting skin off of other areas after they start- like your stomach, thighs etc.

I would be more concerned about the "sack" getting smaller after an orchi, that plus the scar tissue is why most SRS surgeons will charge more for those who have had an orchi (its not a lot more, but its more).
    Yes I will have srs. My scrotum appears the same. I'm also just amazed just at how much size I've lost.

are you still getting boners? try to get more boners.

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Veteran Poster

I've lost some size due to HRT (4yrs) but I've always been small anyway. It doesn't bother me. If I decide to get an orchi, maybe that will make it shrink more, I don't know.

I still masturbate probably 3 times a week (assuming I'm not getting regular sex). This, of course, is a change from when I was 16 and doing it three times a day! My ex-boyfriend when I was 18/19 and I used to have sex that much, we were crazy horny kids.

It's the girls who really despise their penis and don't use it who lose size and have less to work with when they get SRS who have problems. Sad though.

EDIT: My ex-tgf had next to no penis at all, she'll need a graft. On the other hand, I had a couple threesomes with my ex-bf and his current girlfriend (we were working up to being a triad and then he dropped me) and she has a very large penis. It was 8" long and over 1.5" in diameter, I know because I grabbed the sewing tape and measured it! That's thicker than a silver dollar (the big Einsenhower ones, of course) and it was hard not to scrape my teeth on her cock and it made my jaw ache sucking on it. Still, we had a lot of fun. I don't remember how many years she had been on HRT at that point, but I'm sure it was at least 3 or 4.

I asked my ex if she lost so much size from going on hormones and not using her penis much (she really does rather despise it). She asked me what made me think that she ever had a bigger penis. She didn't lose size, she never had it to begin with.

People are different in a lot of ways. Again, though, maybe orchi is different than just long-term AA use.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine
    are you still getting boners? try to get more boners.
    lol! Yeah I'm still gettin boners. Hey guys, I need some more boners. Can u help

Veteran Poster

hhmm... having orchi should be somewhat different that being on androgen blockers, largely because T production rises and falls depending on circumstances. Great studies I read about ten years ago showed that T levels in men could drop to zero from losing a game of tennis or shoot to three or four times normal from winning... and the shift could stay that way for extended periods.

With out the the spikes there might no signals to maintain the size. Sadly I can't back that up right now, but it would be interesting to look into.

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...