Thread: weather

Default weather

whats the most extreme weather you have experienced? whether it be heat, cold, rain or wind, please share

Mine personally was -50 with windchill this past winter, and now i am biting my nails hoping to god that it doesnt happen again this year, b/c even for wisconsinites thats a bit nippy :P . oh and after the winter my city decided to get flooded in spring, 5-10 inches of rain filling up 75% of the streets, had to call in the national guard and declare a state emergency (was fun getting home from work that night tho )

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Veteran Poster

going around Lexington, KY and watching lightning hit every light pole on both sides of the highway at once... something like sixteen or so individual strikes at once. Thunder was so strong it shoved the car around.

Very young watching a tornado go down the opposite side of the street from us.

Pre-teen years going out in St Paul and seeing snow so high we made tunnels out of the first floor windows to make a subsurface snow fort.

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Last winter was very unforgiving in Milwaukee

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Last winter was very unforgiving in Milwaukee

same up here Kira, cars were crapping out on the highway including mine

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia