Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gold Poster

I'm glad obama brought up "bomb bomb iran".

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

neither one realizes that without Russian cooperation we will get NOWHERE with either iran or nothk korea.

Note tha Russia borders both (with iran via the Capsian for any of you jackasses who think your are smarter than me, because you are not.)

Oh no, mccain brought up that sily seal that obama had on his podium from way back. That was a gaffe on obama's part, but apparently mccains advisors remembered it because he certainly forgot it.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

That was odd. It was difficult to follow what the hell McCain was rambling on about sometimes. He should have just paraphrased his comments by saying "I'm a lot older then that guy! Did I mention that I'm old? I also thought someone was bringing lemonade to this debate thing. . . uh, where am I?"

Episode 2: Palin Vs Biden, coming up Oct 2nd. That should be amusing.

Interestingly, the talking heads are neutral to slightly in favor of mccain getting the better end of the deal. I think it was a toss-up, but that in and of itself favored obama.

Professional Poster

Mccain was on top of his game after a nervous start..., he was direct, outlined his opponents weakness' and showed an off the cuff type experience especially in foreign policy. Did anyone think BHO's answers seemed memorized?? Obama seemed very irritated, arrogant and had a collegiate type book learned response, and empathized more with the economic issues with some eloquence, even if his ground up tax policies and large spending proposals IMO aren't the best plan for economic recovery. I'd give Mccain a slight edge for getting Obama to react with somewhat negative reactions caught on camera, rude interuptions, and overall found Mccain to look more in control of the night and of the issues.

stillies77

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Mccain was on top of his game after a nervous start..., he was direct, outlined his opponents weakness' and showed an off the cuff type experience especially in foreign policy. Did anyone think BHO's answers seemed memorized?? Obama seemed very irritated, arrogant and had a collegiate type book learned response, and empathized more with the economic issues with some eloquence, even if his ground up tax policies and large spending proposals IMO aren't the best plan for economic recovery. I'd give Mccain a slight edge for getting Obama to react with somewhat negative reactions caught on camera, rude interuptions, and overall found Mccain to look more in control of the night and of the issues.

Platinum Poster

thanksagain

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    neither one realizes that without Russian cooperation we will get NOWHERE with either iran or nothk korea.

Note tha Russia borders both (with iran via the Capsian for any of you jackasses who think your are smarter than me, because you are not.)
    Yes because by that logic NY borders France lol, there's only that pesky little ocean between us By the way I'd guess that at least 50% of the members of this board are smarter than you, but you're probably too dumb to realize that. How about next time you refer to Russia and Iran as neighbors, that would be a more accurate description.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paladinislol_203.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	200485  

stillies77

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin

Yes because by that logic NY borders France lol, there's only that pesky little ocean between us By the way I'd guess that at least 50% of the members of this board are smarter than you, but you're probably too dumb to realize that. How about next time you refer to Russia and Iran as neighbors, that would be a more accurate description.