Platinum Poster

Default McSame's Latest Hail Mary Pass A Fumble...

...and the McSame camp now realize that they have no choice but to attend tonight's debate, no matter how much they fear it...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

He didn't do badly. He was on point, not to answer the question posed, but on point none the less. But if this was the Foreign Policy debate, he should have mopped the floor with Obama, and he didn't.
    Obama held his own, and looked more at ease on the stage than McCain did, IMO.

Alright Then.

McCain actually came off better in some respects when talking about the financial mess. However, he is locked into the same old mantra when it comes to Iraq and that is where he will get himself hurt with the electorate.

Junior Poster

Obama performance was weak in the debate, he looked really like deer in headlights ! Now i am being honest so i have to say my bias was already for McCain so you can discount me if you want , just fair disclosure , you can't get honesty from anyone since everyone is biased !

Junior Poster

Obama performance was weak in the debate, he looked really like deer in headlights ! Now i am being honest so i have to say my bias was already for McCain so you can discount me if you want , just fair disclosure , you can't get honesty from anyone since everyone is biased !