Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ah, the link game...

http://casone.blogs.foxbusiness.com/...at-depression/

http://whatreallyhappened.com/

“Article I, section 8 of the United States Constitution grants Congress the power to coin money and regulate its value, thus the Constitution demands that Congress have control over the U.S. monetary system.

With the passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, Congress unconstitutionally transferred control of the U.S. monetary system to a consortium of twelve PRIVATE banks collectively known as the Federal Reserve System or “The Fed”. This system allows The Fed to print money or create it on a computer screen and exchange it for government debt instruments. This means that a group of private banks are authorized to create money out of nothing, and lend it to the government with interest that has to be repaid by the American people through the income tax. The Fed then controls the supply of money, expanding or contracting the supply at will, thus creating constant boom-bust cycles of inflation followed by contraction. The swings in the economic cycle can be gentle or violent depending on whether The Fed is competent or whether it has some other agenda.

In order to affect any real economic reform we must restore the money of the Constitution. When we do, all other necessary reforms will be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

New 9/28 Gallup Poll

Obama 50

McCain 42

Barack Obama leads John McCain, 50% to 42%, among registered voters in the latest Gallup Poll Daily tracking update for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday -- just one point shy of his strongest showing of the year.

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

there would also be no t shirts

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    It is my opinion that if Obama loses it will be for the most part due to the fact that many whites who would have otherwise voted for the dem ticket chose to vote for McSame(or not vote at all) because Obama is black.
    So you are saying there are a lot of racist Democrats then?

Of course that will be the excuse if he loses, that and rigged voting machines, because there is no possible way people could have any objection to the almighty Obama right? Believe it or not, some people actually object to his proposed policies and his political beliefs.

Before the primaries started one of the people who polled the highest in polls of Republicans was Colin Powell. Also Condi Rice polled high as a VP choice. Bush put more minorities in his administration than any other president, sure that didnt turn out so hot for us but still, I think the vast majority of Republicans and Americans in general do not care that Obama is not a white male.

How many blacks will vote for Obama that would have been sitting home on election day if it was Hillary or another Democrat? Seriously, I dont deny there is still racism in America, but being black seems to me to have helped Obama as much as it has hurt him.

How many racists were going to vote for Hillary anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    You are truly in a psychological state resulting from mega disinformation or willing denial. Paul is not racist, those were some poor tactics implemented by deceitful political adversaries. Obama on the other hand...
    Wake up Chef, your Constitution is crumbling. Snap out of it, the presidential election is a farce. It gives people the illusion they still live in an autonomous democracy, and that is all it is designed to do
    You're back to being and idiot. You just don't know when to quit do you?

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Quote Originally Posted by PapaGrande
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    It is my opinion that if Obama loses it will be for the most part due to the fact that many whites who would have otherwise voted for the dem ticket chose to vote for McSame(or not vote at all) because Obama is black.
    So you are saying there are a lot of racist Democrats then?

Of course that will be the excuse if he loses, that and rigged voting machines, because there is no possible way people could have any objection to the almighty Obama right? Believe it or not, some people actually object to his proposed policies and his political beliefs.

Before the primaries started one of the people who polled the highest in polls of Republicans was Colin Powell. Also Condi Rice polled high as a VP choice. Bush put more minorities in his administration than any other president, sure that didnt turn out so hot for us but still, I think the vast majority of Republicans and Americans in general do not care that Obama is not a white male.

How many blacks will vote for Obama that would have been sitting home on election day if it was Hillary or another Democrat? Seriously, I dont deny there is still racism in America, but being black seems to me to have helped Obama as much as it has hurt him.

How many racists were going to vote for Hillary anyways?
    Democratic Party is just that (a political party). They're still white.

It's not so much that people couldn't have any objection to the almightyness of Obama, it's that people can't object to the democratic party.

That's being demonstrated in all of the down-ticket races. So if he loses ofcouses it's attributed to things that you just mentioned. That's common sense.

Not sure how many racist would have voted for Hillary, but it's the people that don't consider themselves racist but just can't quite seem to push that chad for Obama despite agreeing with most or all of his positions that will be the problem if there is to be one.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Veteran Poster

If obama was a white man I don't think he would have all this support here in Europe. There is a feeling perhaps justified to a degree that having a Black president would be saying something for all those years when African Americans were treated like shit .Part of me wants Obama because Iam ashamed people of my skin colour treated Black people like worse than animals.If I was around at the time in America I would have been part of the civil rights movement. I have never acknowledged that before on here but there you are.

And while I don't live in America I expect in certain places it still goes on now. I have read books about how Blacks were treated in the states and you can be damned sure that in a way I think it would be great for a Black American to get the highest office in the world.And a Royal fuck you to all the kkk white nationalists etc that America can forget about Racial divides. Perhaps some Americans feel the same?

You can talk about Obama as Black half black etc but to many he is Black. The problem for me anyway , I disagree with him fundamentally on many Political issues. If I were American I couldn't vote for him soley for his skin colour but I have friends who would.Just for that. If he was colin Powell or Rice I would be more than happy to tick their box. I would do a lot more with rice than tick her box but thats another thread

But look at it this way.This is a great year for America.You have Obama as the Democratic Presidential Nominee. And you have Palin as the republican VP choice. Who would have imagined that America would have two types of people where to some there is a glass ceiling.

Thats why I get annoyed about those who bash Palin.Not because of her policies (if they are being spoken about truthfully, not with lies or exaggerations as many do on this board because they are so partisan they are blind) it is quite right to look at her record ,experience and opinions but because of her gender.Using words like airhead, bimbo, religious loon etc. If words were used to talk about say Obama as a house negro, uncle tom, gangster thug or just plain nigger .Michelle as a hate whitey Black pantheress. Than that would also be disgusting and I think peoples treatment of Palin both on here and in the media has been totally out of order and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

And I hope she excells in the debate but even if she does I am sure none of you will acknowledge it, like I have acknowledged why in a way Iam pleased that Obama has got where he is.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

C'mon keep my thread going peole. Don't you just want to slap the talking heads who keep on "wondering" why Obams' lead is so small or non-existent?

And that lou dobbs asshole - about as blatantly rascist as you can get on tv.

oberman is still a an asshole, but i think dobbs is a bigger one, because of his cnn position.

We need to bring back hustler's asshole of the month but make it a weekly. :P

Rookie Poster

I think its a wash between the people who will vote for Obama because he is black, and against him cause he is black.

IMO the only good reason to vote for Obama is that maybe we can finally get past some of the race issues if a blank man can be elected president, but for me that is not reason enough to vote for him since I disagree with about 99% of his policies. Hell I might have voted for the Obama/Clinton "dream ticket" just to take care of the sexism issue at the same time, now we will still have to deal with the first women President, unless of course McCain wins and dies and Palin becomes prez.

Quote Originally Posted by dafame
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    You are truly in a psychological state resulting from mega disinformation or willing denial. Paul is not racist, those were some poor tactics implemented by deceitful political adversaries. Obama on the other hand...
    Wake up Chef, your Constitution is crumbling. Snap out of it, the presidential election is a farce. It gives people the illusion they still live in an autonomous democracy, and that is all it is designed to do
    You're back to being and idiot. You just don't know when to quit do you?
    Me? HAHA, wtf are you talking about? Educate yourself you mindwashed fuck. Prove me wrong and debate the issues if you must. Calling me names reveals that you are pathetic and a mindless savant!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!