Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Default If Sen Obama was white

He'd probably have a 30-35 point lead right now.

But then again, he might not have been able to beat the hildebeast in the primaries.

What do you think?

I think it's irrelevant.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

You're absolutely right. If Obama were white this thing would have been over a long time ago. Hillary lost primarily because of her vote on the war. If you can recall, Obama's main campaign theme during the primaries was ending the Iraq war which he voted against. This allowed him to be seen as "change" and that's what the people wanted. Had Hillary voted against the war I think it would have been a shoe-in for her because she then would have been able to run on a platform of change with the added advantage of having the last name Clinton.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Platinum Poster

It is my opinion that if Obama loses it will be for the most part due to the fact that many whites who would have otherwise voted for the dem ticket chose to vote for McSame(or not vote at all) because Obama is black.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Obama is not black

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Obama is not black
    Ron Paul is an alien.

Wow, that's a relevant statement Chef. But since you brought up Ron Paul, he was the only candidate with an in depth and thorough understanding of the mechanisms that drive a healthy economy; and he gets laughed off the stage. I guess that does make him an alien to Washington D.C. though, so you are right? I hope you realize that this country is doomed and that Obama is nothing but a sock puppet whom simply offers more of the same and no real "change" or "hope" or any other of those ridiculous catch phrases that are used to control the zombie sheep. By the way, Obama isn't black.

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

By the way, Ron Paul is an alien...not to mention a racist crackpot...

You are truly in a psychological state resulting from mega disinformation or willing denial. Paul is not racist, those were some poor tactics implemented by deceitful political adversaries. Obama on the other hand...
    Wake up Chef, your Constitution is crumbling. Snap out of it, the presidential election is a farce. It gives people the illusion they still live in an autonomous democracy, and that is all it is designed to do

BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

Alright Then.