Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Would you be seen in Public with a TS?

I never take a back seat or settle for anything less than what would be expected from a genetic female in a proper courtship, and hope that every tranny expects the same. I have dated guys and met their families without the family knowing. I do not want my status out there like that, because when people know they treat you different, so I prefer they don’t know. Although I make it very clear he needs to be ok if someone were to find out, because there is a chance that could happen.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by HP1000 View Post
    Would you hold her hand and kiss her in public? Or keep it a secret? I would only date a TS if she is confidential...

If I love her, I don't see why I wouldn't show my affection for her in public. If I had a t-woman as a friend I would not be ashamed to be seen in public with her.

Now I might not go around telling everyone we see that she is a t-woman. That really depends on her feelings. But I wouldn't hide her or my feelings for her either.

Why dont someone only to hide them? I show off everything nice that i have, cars, bikes women...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nytsjulie View Post
    i never take a back seat or settle for anything less than what would be expected from a genetic female in a proper courtship, and hope that every tranny expects the same. I have dated guys and met their families without the family knowing. I do not want my status out there like that, because when people know they treat you different, so i prefer they don’t know. Although i make it very clear he needs to be ok if someone were to find out, because there is a chance that could happen.
    co sign!

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I'd be down for it, only because I'm to the point where I don't care what ppl think and what I do isn't important to anyone but me...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

5 Star Poster

Wink Re: Would you be seen in Public with a TS?

If i lived in the islamic world i could wrap her in one of those black things so nobody could see her

live with honour

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie View Post
    I never take a back seat or settle for anything less than what would be expected from a genetic female in a proper courtship, and hope that every tranny expects the same. I have dated guys and met their families without the family knowing. I do not want my status out there like that, because when people know they treat you different, so I prefer they don’t know. Although I make it very clear he needs to be ok if someone were to find out, because there is a chance that could happen.
    This is the most logical, well informed, intelligent post on dating TGs that I've read in a while.

I'm totally cool with dating a girl, but I don't think there is a need to advertise her status.
    However, you've got to be prepared to have someone 'out' her and know where you stand beforehand.
    If hypothetically my girl is clocked, we BOTH are.

Rookie Poster

I'm military, so it depends where I'm at. Dated a girl in SF where people don't look twice at that sort of thing, Honolulu wasn't bad either. Then some other places I'd rather not. Why ask for trouble when all we want is a fun night?

Sure I would without hesitation. Finding a lady that would be seen with me is the problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatugly.jpg 
Views:	436 
Size:	4.1 KB 
ID:	366965  

Darmok and Jilad at Tanagra
    https://twitter.com/#!/myndfyer

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie View Post
    As a guy, I agree with all of this. I couldn't face myself, let alone her, if I wasn't prepared to stand by her in public.