Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Default Re: Would you be seen in Public with a TS?

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    have you had a boyfriend that you loved and he claimed to love you but you later found out he was ashamed to be seen with you? to have him say that if you were a gg then yall would still be together? that the man that you spent so much time loving cant fully accept you because of something you cant change (gender)?
    i have and its a pain that i never want to experience again.it ripped my self esteem apart in ways that still arent fully repaired.
    im not dealing with it anymore and i dont care if it isnt understanding or insensitive because at some point in life you have to learn to put your mental/emotional health first!
    sorry to hear that and hopefully you never have to go through an experience like that again

Senior Member Veteran Poster

have you had a boyfriend that you loved and he claimed to love you but you later found out he was ashamed to be seen with you? to have him say that if you were a gg then yall would still be together? that the man that you spent so much time loving cant fully accept you because of something you cant change (gender)?
    i have and its a pain that i never want to experience again.it ripped my self esteem apart in ways that still arent fully repaired.
    im not dealing with it anymore and i dont care if it isnt understanding or insensitive because at some point in life you have to learn to put your mental/emotional health first!
    Not that would make the girlfriend in feel any better about it or should she, but that boyfriend first and foremost has his own unresolved shit, he is ashamed of himself and unable to accept who is without the affirmation of others. That is why he is ashamed of being seen with the girlfriend, the fear that he won't be approved of by others, it's his shit not yours.

Matters very little in many ways, it still is a flaw and one that is most painful to the girlfriend but the boyfriend has the pain of not being able to just be himself. In the long run the girlfriend has the comfort of have confronted inconformity and herself. Meanwhile the boyfriend is living lies and can only find discomfort in his inability to either truly conform to what others think he should be or what he wants to be.

This bit of rant isn't designed to make you less hurt but maybe feel that the one that hurt you is hurting in his own way more because it is you who knows who you are and are not in fear of others knowing. That's a much better place to be than to be a guy who is crazy about a transgender woman but fearful of the dispproval of others.

Cheers

Member Rookie Poster

no he is not in place worse...he is just weak.

thats all there is to it...he is weak.

he rather choses the easy way out...
    he is not in a bad place...

he is a sissy.

Of course. I don't care if people judge us.

party animal Rookie Poster

Being in London it poses little problem to be out with a TS girl and I love to feel relaxed. The problem lies in other attitudes to be honest. I've been out with TS girls before and they have had people stare at them too much at which point it becomes rude. I hate this type of scenario and have often confronted other guys because of it. Sometimes I think they look so much because they are interested and just scared to admit it.

Anyway me personally I love to be with a TS girl that makes me feel relaxed and so if I have to put up with some silly attitudes of others so be it.

If I had a work function I would take a TS girl with me if I were in the position to. My parents wouldn't really be so surprised so that wouldn't bother me either. I prefer to give a real picture of myself and then you find out what the people around you are really like.

TS lover for life

Rookie Poster

I'd not only be seen with her in public but would happily, live with her, marry her and be totally committed to her, given the right TS of course.

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    Wanna take a wager on how many pages this bad boy is gonna go?
    LOL over 4 years and 45 pages later

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto27 View Post
    Being in London it poses little problem to be out with a TS girl and I love to feel relaxed. The problem lies in other attitudes to be honest. I've been out with TS girls before and they have had people stare at them too much at which point it becomes rude. I hate this type of scenario and have often confronted other guys because of it. Sometimes I think they look so much because they are interested and just scared to admit it.

Anyway me personally I love to be with a TS girl that makes me feel relaxed and so if I have to put up with some silly attitudes of others so be it.

If I had a work function I would take a TS girl with me if I were in the position to. My parents wouldn't really be so surprised so that wouldn't bother me either. I prefer to give a real picture of myself and then you find out what the people around you are really like.
    you are great ...! xx

I wouldn't be seen in public with most of the fan boys that wouldn't be seen with a transsexual lol just saying

Like girls who hang out with old guys at clubs cause they have money or fat boys cause they have money..

Umm no thanks..people are either thinking "gold digger" or "prostitute"

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

My ex did, in fact. Needless to say, he wanted to try it again with her, so she left me and went back to him. Didn't work out the second time either. I could accept her; he couldn't; she made her choice.

I know I'M having fun with my friends...whether they're TS or not; whether we're in public or not...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.