Default Even Laura Bush says Palin is Inexperienced

From yahoo news:

Laura Bush: Palin lacks foreign policy experience

Wed Sep 24, 2:16 PM ET

WASHINGTON - First lady Laura Bush says Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin lacks sufficient foreign policy experience but is a very quick study.

In an interview Wednesday with CNN, the first lady remarked that it's fortunate that Republican presidential nominee John McCain has foreign policy experience himself.

Still, Mrs. Bush says she has a lot of confidence in Palin. She says the Alaska governor has a lot of good common sense, and the first lady adds that she is thrilled to have a chance to vote for Palin on the GOP ticket.

Mrs. Bush also said that she thinks Palin is being treated unfairly because she is a woman. That, the first lady says, is to be expected.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080924/...lin_laura_bush

Hmm, I think I am a fast learner, does that mean I'm qualified to be VP too?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Professional Poster

Default Re: Even Laura Bush says Palin is Inexperienced

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    From yahoo news:

Laura Bush: Palin lacks foreign policy experience

Wed Sep 24, 2:16 PM ET

WASHINGTON - First lady Laura Bush says Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin lacks sufficient foreign policy experience but is a very quick study.

In an interview Wednesday with CNN, the first lady remarked that it's fortunate that Republican presidential nominee John McCain has foreign policy experience himself.

Still, Mrs. Bush says she has a lot of confidence in Palin. She says the Alaska governor has a lot of good common sense, and the first lady adds that she is thrilled to have a chance to vote for Palin on the GOP ticket.

Mrs. Bush also said that she thinks Palin is being treated unfairly because she is a woman. That, the first lady says, is to be expected.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080924/...lin_laura_bush

Hmm, I think I am a fast learner, does that mean I'm qualified to be VP too?
    If Palin or Biden are qualified to be VP, you're overqualified. (I'm sure there is a data processing temp job we can find you though )

Alright Then.

I believe Biden is 100% qualified to hold the reins of VP. Sarah Palin on the other hand is qualified to do nothing more than stand there and look pretty. Distractions and the dumbing down of America. It's sad to watch it all play out.