Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Re: Would you date a TS that didnt dress sexy

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvGurls
    Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    How many guys would still date a ts if she didn't wear high heels or dresses

I personally never wear dresses or high heels. I only wear jeans, cute tops and 1in heels. I also love shorts tshirts and flipflops

Guys is that a deal breaker for you? I'm more a biker type girl and prefer guys with Harleys than cars
    wear anything you like......and i just happen to have a seat for you.....ready?
    Hmmm I love long bike rides hun

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

u are a big part of why i joined.but no not me.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jonjuan
    u are a big part of why i joined.but no not me.
    Well thank you hun.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Veteran Poster

i usually wear jeans and a tshirt. my tiny skirts and heels are usually only worn on shoots,or events,or rare occasssion of club hopping.lol. my boyfriends have usually liked me better natural w/little to no makeup and my skatergirl clothes.lol.i prefer the sexed up look myself.lol

Professional Poster

I like to dress classy, dont like it all to hang out. If you show your legs cover up on top, if you show your top cover your legs. I think covering up and looking well put together is a much hotter look then wearing clothes from Fredericks of Hollywood.

Veteran Poster

Jesse do you ever wear Chuck's hi-tops in your skatergirl ensemble?

The waitress at the cafe today was wearing a short denim skirt, a pair of black lacy legging-ish stockings and blue cons hi-tops. I immediately started thinking about this thread...abandoned my essay for about 10 minutes. It must've been a bit interesting to see my 1000 yard stare.

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by saifan
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    DATE a TS? kira, come on.lol
    Shocking right?

I look forward to the day that I bring a TS home to meet my Mom.
    strangely enough, my mom tells me i stand more of a chance of finding a good guy if i didnt dress in my hoochie gear
    Why, u look like hood fish, lol

Default Hmm

I think girls should dress how they feel comfortable, not to please a man or attract attention. I personally dress normal, like any other girl you see. Capri's and tops and flip flops can be sexy too! And comfortable, so you can be you!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lupinIII
    Jesse do you ever wear Chuck's hi-tops in your skatergirl ensemble?

The waitress at the cafe today was wearing a short denim skirt, a pair of black lacy legging-ish stockings and blue cons hi-tops. I immediately started thinking about this thread...abandoned my essay for about 10 minutes. It must've been a bit interesting to see my 1000 yard stare.
    lol no i wear my sketchers or vans.lol

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

Of course, I am a shorts and t-shirt guy, I hate wearing shoes. They could dress in flannal jammies and they would be sexy.