Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Would you date a TS that didnt dress sexy

How many guys would still date a ts if she didn't wear high heels or dresses

I personally never wear dresses or high heels. I only wear jeans, cute tops and 1in heels. I also love shorts tshirts and flipflops

Guys is that a deal breaker for you? I'm more a biker type girl and prefer guys with Harleys than cars

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

i prefer the classy slut look, but i'd still bang a tranny who dresses down a lil' bit! WTFC

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

off course yes , and to be more specific i will prefer to be outside with a woman that she has a casual dress blue jean, even a athletic outfit , for there is no need to have glamorous clothes to be sexy (sorry for my bad english)

Rookie Poster

Yeah, honestly, the dressed 'cute and normal' thing seems to be sorely lacking; I know I'm not the only one that thinks so... the super trashy look doesn't do a thing for me.

doesn't have to be all labeled up but put together...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Veteran Poster

Well, I don't think everyone dresses sexy all the time.

I usually go for "cute", not "sexy". I enjoyed the bachelorette party (which is located on my "I have an icon now") in which everyone (except the bride, of course) wore black dresses. I found a nice dress at the thrift store and also some heels there (new, but just Target brand). I felt a little strange having such a low cut dress, especially since I have no cleavage. But according to the fashion sites, V-neck tops make "boy-shaped" girls look more curvy and it did look very good on me.

So I did feel quite sexy in my lace-topped thigh highs, lacy boy-cut panties, black dress and heels. My boy and I actually went out around town so I could try it all out. If we were sexually-active, it would be nice for him to hike up the dress and fuck me (bonus points if it was in an alley downtown ^_^).

Right now I'm in jeans (flared Seven knockoffs) and a retro Jefferson Airplane shirt. My jeans are rolled up and I'm mowing the grass in my bare feet (push mower, they don't chop your toes off ^_^). I even found my roommates' straw hat she left here. Actually the whole thing is rather cute, I think

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    doesn't have to be all labeled up but put together...
    agreed

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Default Re: Would you date a TS that didnt dress sexy

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS

I personally never wear dresses or high heels. I only wear jeans, cute tops and 1in heels. I also love shorts tshirts and flipflops

Guys is that a deal breaker for you? I'm more a biker type girl and prefer guys with Harleys than cars
    wear anything you like......and i just happen to have a seat for you.....ready?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscn0047a_185.jpg 
Views:	2709 
Size:	123.3 KB 
ID:	199938  

Junior Poster

If she's pretty, big dicked, shaved and smells nice, that's all I give a damn about. The rest is gravy.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Would you date a TS that didnt dress sexy

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS

If you had a pair of coveralls on I'd still want cha