Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Equality California: Vote NO on prop 8

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Default Thanks Hara...

Those were some awesome informative links!

When I first started high school out here in MA "The War About Marriage" finally came to a halt. I was a sophomore when gay marriage was legalized here.

Still to this day I often here of opposition efforts to "amend the constitution" and shit like that...but I wish the best to the West.

Now all Mass needs to do is work a little more on specifically trans rights. The bull about not being able to change legal sex designation on state licenses is ridiculous...but anyways...God forbid I get started on that. lol

Thanks again Hara.

You're welcome Hazel.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gonna bump you, Hara, and post the pics I found here too

I found these linked on Huffington Post, so I'm spreading them far and wide!

lol Thanks girl!

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    lol Thanks girl!

~Kisses.

HTG
    When sexual fetish coincides with social justice, you know it's the right thing to support!

A new pic got posted:

It came with a video!

Absolutely! There is no room for discrimination in California.

Many supporters of prop 8, argue that their kids will be "corrupted" in schools. However, history has taught us that teachings in schools or homes do NOT change ANYONE'S sexual orientation. EVERY gay person in America was taught by school and society "the heterosexual ways", yet their orientation and tendencies remained the same. Some took many years to come out of the closet, but they ALWAYS knew their personal sexual orientation.

Now, if supporters of prop 8 really care about kids, then care enough for that 5% to 9% of kids that soon will be teenagers and will learn of their queer sexual orientation and GIVE them RIGHTS to brighten their future.

Tell to those kids that they are equal than anyone else, that they have the same rights than anyone else and that California cares about them. Most importantly, tell them that there are more options than just night clubs, drinks, drugs and casual sex... Tell them that THEY ALSO can find that special one, get on their knees and pop the question.

Vote no Prop 8, and keep Utah interests out of California Families (and their bizarre religious polygamist view on marriage)

Xoxoxo

Julie

I agree. Those commercial where they used kids to promote prop 8 and get people to vote YES was done in poor taste. Educating kids about human sexuality is not as bad, especially when all schools have sex ed classes. Does the latter really prevented teenage pregnancies? Hmm..

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

bump