Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PSL4u
    I mean men certainly are not interested in them because they look like a female....
    I agree. I prefer trannys to have hairy chests, broad shoulders & walk like an ape. Gives more of a buzz to the situation

Gold Poster

Thank you for the responses.

Forgive me for being naive, but what else would a guy want with a T girl other than Cock and Ass? I don't consider myself gay because I am not attracted to men, maybe I am more Bi-Sexual, but if you are interested in a T-Girl, you are definately not straight.

So I just do not understand how TS Girls can make this type of statement. I mean men certainly are not interested in them because they look like a female....because then they would just date a female....right?

Is it just a rush to make a straight guy be intersted in you like some females think it is a rush to get a Gay guy be interested in them?

Or are some T girls out there just confused theemselves or in denial?

I think you are answered your own question,they do not want a guy to look at them as some side fetish which is want you are saying.

Veteran Poster

I have one guy that I talk to online who is, what might be termed, an "admirer". I've spoken to him on the phone but that's as close as I've been to any guy who is specifically into TS. Why should I have to track down guys who are in that whole trans community, when I avoid it altogether anyway? I just go after normal guys. Sure this makes my mother uncomfortable* but what else can I do? These are the only guys who are desirable.

My current boy is a friend-of-a-friend and my friend told him that I was TS before he even met me (much to my frustration). Of course, this led to a very strange mental image of me as someone I was very much not. He was surprised how attractive I was when he met me. It's a constant source of struggle and it may be our undoing but he's definitely worth it. He's the kind of man I'd marry.

Nothing associated with the "trans" culture is desirable, this includes clubs, friendships (though I have some online trans friends and some offline acquaintances), and admirers. The only thing that is desirable is normal society and life as a woman.

* I certainly didn't tell my mother about the coworker I was involved with briefly and even went down on, who never knew my status (and probably would have kicked my ass had I revealed it to him). >.<

Junior Poster

So the guy you have been dating is straight and you told him that you are a TS Girl and he is still talking to you.....how does that not make him a guy who likes T girls? Quite frankly if he was truely straight and he found out your gender, he would have ran the opposite direction

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    I have one guy that I talk to online who is, what might be termed, an "admirer". I've spoken to him on the phone but that's as close as I've been to any guy who is specifically into TS. Why should I have to track down guys who are in that whole trans community, when I avoid it altogether anyway? I just go after normal guys. Sure this makes my mother uncomfortable* but what else can I do? These are the only guys who are desirable.

My current boy is a friend-of-a-friend and my friend told him that I was TS before he even met me (much to my frustration). Of course, this led to a very strange mental image of me as someone I was very much not. He was surprised how attractive I was when he met me. It's a constant source of struggle and it may be our undoing but he's definitely worth it. He's the kind of man I'd marry.

Nothing associated with the "trans" culture is desirable, this includes clubs, friendships (though I have some online trans friends and some offline acquaintances), and admirers. The only thing that is desirable is normal society and life as a woman.

* I certainly didn't tell my mother about the coworker I was involved with briefly and even went down on, who never knew my status (and probably would have kicked my ass had I revealed it to him). >.<

What city or state do you live in?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    it means she is not feeling u but will go 4 a guy who does like trannies if ur hot enough...if u are around enough u figure out all of these questions...don't let it get u down u just gotta grind it out ...

This pretty much calls it.

Veteran Poster

So the guy you have been dating is straight and you told him that you are a TS Girl and he is still talking to you.....how does that not make him a guy who likes T girls? Quite frankly if he was truely straight and he found out your gender, he would have ran the opposite direction
    As with the other guys I've dated, I had to... twist him ^_^ I guess that makes them guys that like tgirls now, or at least who made exceptions for me. As a tgirl, I'd much rather be the exception than the rule.

The dangerous part is when you have unstable guys who can't stand being twisted. They either freak out right away or feel guilty after they have sex with you and attack you to reclaim their masculinity that they feel they have lost. Luckily, I've never encountered any violence.

Yeah, it seems like a way to get a lot more rejection than the average person but what other choice do I have? Anyway, I only have to find one to marry, that can't be that hard, can it?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    What city or state do you live in?
    I live in western Washington State, but not near Seattle. I hope that's specific enough for you and vague enough for me ^_^

Why do you ask?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    it means she is not feeling u but will go 4 a guy who does like trannies if ur hot enough...if u are around enough u figure out all of these questions...don't let it get u down u just gotta grind it out ...

This pretty much calls it.

Definately wasn't an attraction issue. We actually hung out a few times so I know there was attraction. When we talked about our bedroom habbits, thats when I got the "I only like guys who don't like T-Girls"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    As with the other guys I've dated, I had to... twist him ^_^ I guess that makes them guys that like tgirls now, or at least who made exceptions for me. As a tgirl, I'd much rather be the exception than the rule.

The dangerous part is when you have unstable guys who can't stand being twisted. They either freak out right away or feel guilty after they have sex with you and attack you to reclaim their masculinity that they feel they have lost. Luckily, I've never encountered any violence.

Yeah, it seems like a way to get a lot more rejection than the average person but what other choice do I have? Anyway, I only have to find one to marry, that can't be that hard, can it?

Yah not being upfron with someone, going down on them, then revealing your true gender can go bad really quick