Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PSL4u
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    Luckily, I've never encountered any violence.
    What?! You mean not all straight guys immediately turn into violent barbarians when they find out the girl they're into is trans?

Some of the guys on this board seem to disagree with you on this point. I am amazed how many guys actually buy into the gay panic defense around here.

As to "changing guys' orientations"- not buying that one ->unless guys, after dating tgirls start going for gay guys, all it shows is that after dating one they realize tgirls are just normal girls.

Never had a straight guy date me then suddenly want me to top him, and even if a guy did suddenly want me to (which hasn't happened) I wouldn't want to (and wouldn't do it).
    But you aren't a genetically normal girl. You have a a penis. If a guy is interested in you, he isn't straight. I am not saying he is gay, all I am saying is he definately is not straight.
    How about this, the guy that I am dating now, does not like pussy, but he doesn't like men either. He only dates transexuals, and not into my dick at all, how would you "label" him??????

Quote Originally Posted by tghtpussybitch
    Im sorry im going to put my two cents.

if your a tranny and a guy goes with you is because you have a cock.

if im latina and a guy is with me is because he likes laitna..

is not that difficult.

tgirls have issues always trying to be something they are not for instance society is so open now why go with a guy and fool him to later tell him your trans
    when there are plenty of tranny chasers who will love you suck you and treat you like a woman with a cock

that is what you are.. you cant claim to be with a straight men when your packing a woody.

sorry girls stop been in denial just accept it.
    if your man loves you or likes yes ,, yes your a unique person he likes you for you but at the same time dont deny that he also likes your penis between your legs.
    Not always the case.
    My boyfriend dates me because he like me, not my cock, or any cock.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

All men that strictly top a ts are straight acting. Regardless if they are straight or t girl lovers.

They are masculine and prefer the male role physically, mentally and sexually. They are not concerned how big or pretty your thing looks. Its just there

These are the men I'm attracted to and want to date/ltr

Men who only want to bottom/cock bandits are gay acting and prefer the feminine role sexually,

Theses men do nothing for me sexually regardless of how hawt they are.

I didn't transition to date a guy who's loves cock more than I do. If I wanted to fuck a guys ass I would have never transitioned and been a gay male

I want to be the female physically, mentally and sexually.

xoxo to everyone

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

Well said sisters Vanessa & Kira.

We have relationships with men because they are men and act such, they are truely straight as men who date GG's are. We are not interested in men who act feminine because we consider them not to be straight. We are women why would we choose a man who was not straight?.

Kisses

Jen

And it all comes back to another "Am I Gay" thread.

There are so many variables involved here that it is impossible to define one reason or groups of reasons why girls/gurls operate the way they do.

Using myself as an example:

I like dick, I like T-clit, I like playing bottom to my lover (Be they T, male, or GG with accessories or exam gloves). I admit to an attraction to the 'T' when I look at our gurls and yes, for me, that is an important part of my attraction to them.

On t'other hand, I don't write them off when they cut it off. Though it significantly changes the dynamics of my attraction to them, there are some gurls that still make my heart skip a beat just by walking into the room, even though they eschewed (And 'whacked off', as it were) their 'special' parts.

Hell, there's one gurl on YouTube that makes me cream my jeans just by smiling at the camera (And she had full SRS this past summer).

Yet, I wonder at some of the things that the gurls tell me. Granted, my primary experience has been commercial in nature, and they may have subscribed to a variant of always keeping the customer happy. When I ask if they are considering or planning SRS, they have, unanimously, told me "No". Did Danielle say the same thing to her 'dates'? Did Nikki?

One gurl looked me in the eye and said "If I'd only met you a year ago...", which I took to mean that she wanted to fuck me, but that HRT had put the brakes on that. Would she qualify as one that wouldn't be interested in me because I was interested in her?

It's true that most, many, dare I say 'all' of the gurls we are interested in are because we have some level of desire for their 'T'. Yet so long as they erect defenses against us, as a whole, they may never know of the rare breed that wants them just as they are. Top, bottom, T or no, Maybe we just fucking =LIKE= you.

Fucking deal with it.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    A lot of girls have an issue, they want a guy to like them for who they are not what they are. When you like the person for what they are your treating them like an object, because you are objectifying them. The person is not a human, they are an object to meet your fetish needs, like a high heel. If a hotter "object" comes a long you go after the hotter "object" and discard the other.
    I think Julie hit the nail on the head.

I'm a complex person, and I don't want friends who are only interested in one facet of my life. So you like girls with dicks, well what else do we share in common? Musical tastes? Food? Do we view the world in a similar way? Would you get along with my friends? Are you an interesting person? All these things matter in reality, but for some reason tranny-chasers think that because a TS is the object of their fantasy that somehow that negates all the other aspects of our personalities.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    All men that strictly top a ts are straight acting. Regardless if they are straight or t girl lovers.

They are masculine and prefer the male role physically, mentally and sexually. They are not concerned how big or pretty your thing looks. Its just there

These are the men I'm attracted to and want to date/ltr

Men who only want to bottom/cock bandits are gay acting and prefer the feminine role sexually,

Theses men do nothing for me sexually regardless of how hawt they are.

I didn't transition to date a guy who's loves cock more than I do. If I wanted to fuck a guys ass I would have never transitioned and been a gay male

I want to be the female physically, mentally and sexually.

xoxo to everyone
    Very well said Kira, but you are in the large minority compared to many "hot hunangels" on this board. Most of them enjoy dicking guys up the ass, amd don't have any intention of SRS in the future (whom i refer to as shemales, because of their stated or manifested intention to never have srs) and unfortunately many, probably most, of the guys on this board are 100% cockhounds and are gayer than that zorro movie. So they are made for each other - but that doesn't help you any.

I'm very pleased that Danielle Foxx had the courage to do what she really wanted to do with her life. And I wish you the absolute best.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Paladin-

It isnt what goes on the bedroom that makes a girl not like guys who enjoys the dick.

Its when the first conversations are related to it. Think about like this: You start a conversation with a girl and hse asks whether your straight or gay, you say straight, and the next question is how big you dick is. Now at first I think almost every guy here wouldn't mind sharing that info, but after a while even we'd get tired of getting asked that, because then you'd feel like ,"well damn, there's more to me than a penis."

OR

more realistically, You head to a party, and you're at the bar, and EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY SLUT, HOE, BITCH, AND HEFFA IN THE CLUB ASKS YOU TO BUY THEM A DRINK. You are now just a wallet, an ATM to them. There's no connection, you've been objectified based on what you have, and ignored if you dont have it, or put more value on it then they do.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    How about this, the guy that I am dating now, does not like pussy, but he doesn't like men either. He only dates transexuals, and not into my dick at all, how would you "label" him??????
    i would label him a "liar"

muahahahaha

i see a lot of sexual frustration on this board....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time