Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Gold Poster

More reminders as to what this is all about ...

Get your butts out here that night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ksmiling_153.jpg 
Views:	685 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	201412   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kwaving_230.jpg 
Views:	686 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	201413  

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

That young woman has got some legs. Da-yum!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

There's always plenty of lovely girls at these pageants. Here's a few shots from past years. Of course I'll be there again this year.

Name:	2006missqueenuniverse059_152.jpg 
Views:	617 
Size:	224.8 KB 
ID:	201998   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2007missqueenuniverse227_188.jpg 
Views:	617 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	201999   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2007missqueenuniverse187_164.jpg 
Views:	629 
Size:	302.4 KB 
ID:	202000  

Gold Poster

Less than a month from tonight, guys and gals. It's time to start planning your trip out here.

Get away from that farm and get your butts out here!

What happens when the show is over? Is there a cocktail lounge that everyone goes to on the premises, or does everyone go to a Tgirl friendly coffee shop like the Yukon?
    I John Q. Public able to mingle with the ladies, or are we herded out the door?
    Thanks.

Gold Poster

Nevada64,

Well, there is a lot of mingling afterwards (lots of plumes and costumes to put in cars) on the premises, and a lot of them would head out to the Yukon after the pageant, but according to Felicia and Willie, it is no longer in business. In fact both Yuni and Kenya (pictured three posts back) were there last year after Yuni's crowning, along with many of the other girls and their friends. The year before that, the victor Yuni was there after her victory with her family and friends if memory serves me.

... I wonder where they will go this year? Willie? Felicia? Bob? I love the all night diner next to the Cobra Club in the Valley, but that's too far from where the pageant is held.

Isn't Arena a huge bar? That is the location of the event, correct?

The coffee shop in the Valley is called Sitton's, and yes, they do have good food. Much better than the Yukon.

What is happening to all the old haunts? The Queen Mary, Peanuts, The Lodge, and now the coffee shop, the Yukon.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nevada64
    Isn't Arena a huge bar? That is the location of the event, correct?

The coffee shop in the Valley is called Sitton's, and yes, they do have good food. Much better than the Yukon.

What is happening to all the old haunts? The Queen Mary, Peanuts, The Lodge, and now the coffee shop, the Yukon.
    The Circus Disco is a huge venue, with a full bar obviously, but most patrons are not hanging out at the bar during the event. They're watching the show, either the one on stage or the one in the audience.

I don't know what is happening to all the former TS haunts.

I've been to the Palms in the last few weeks, both on Fri. and Mon. and Im not impressed. The four or five times I was there, there was perhaps a dozen girls at most. Dead! Not at all like the other, now closed, clubs.
    What a shame. I wish our scene was more accepted. Look at all the gay bars out there. I wish there were half that many for guys like us and the girls we love.

Rookie Poster

Default I Would Love To Come!

Hi Everyone,

Im Michelle Levelle a young TS and owner of Michelle Levelle Boutique. I think it is wonderfull that you are all supporting events such as this and I would love to attend- What is the date and location and how do I register?

Until then please check out my store at www.MichelleLevelleBoutique.com
    Or Google Us for more information and tell me what you think!

Target Customer: Cultured, stylish, jetsetting and professional women whos clothing needs to adapt yet stand out and seperate them from the masses in which ever part of the world she chooses to travel.

The store encourages and supports new talent and prides itself with introducing the unusual and unseen, creating the perfect enviroment for the impulsive fashion buyer.

We offer an exclusive and beautifull array of evening and cocktail dresses at our store or online.

We also carry Dolce Jovani- http://www.jovani.com/ They have the most amazing evening gowns and we can order anything you like with a 50 % deposit. You will be like a kid in a candy store!

If you have any more questions please feel free to email

We will be hosting a Private Shopping And Champagne Event Nov 5th.
    If you have any friends in Chicago please let them know as I would love to be able to continue offering the Girls something special.

Check Out Or Latest Event- http://vimeo.com/1252891

The invitation link is below:

http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/M...cBoutiqueParty

Name:	wwwjovanicom_11_120.jpg 
Views:	440 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	203866   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wwwjovanicom_10_519.jpg 
Views:	441 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	203867   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wwwjovanicom_3_111.jpg 
Views:	436 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	203868  

We are a cutting edge retailer at the forefront of fashion with our modern, extravagant and stylish labels.

http://www.MichelleLevelleBoutique.com
    http://www.Myspace.com/MichelleLevelle
    http://www.Youtube.com/MichelleLevelle