Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    More pictures. My buddy took these last year. 36 pages!

http://www.virtualskin.com/QU08/index.htm
    Is there a no tuck rule at this pageant? I see a lot of bulges in these pictures.b

Repeal the tuck rule...

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Not sure if I can make it out there for this, but this sounds like a blast.
    First, thank you for making this a sticky. This gives the event stature, and serves as a constant reminder to hopefully get some of the posters here, particularly the women posters, to consider taking a mini vacation out to Hollywood and support a TS event.

Secondly, I hope you can make it out here, NYCe. It would be an honor to meet -- and finally thank -- the man who made Hung Angels possible. In fact, if you do eventually commit to attending, every person who resides in southern California and frequents HA either as a poster or lurker, should make every effort to attend and thank you in person. It's the least they could do. You have provided such a window to the members here and this place can't be cheap to run. I hope you will make it.

Thanks again.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juliana_dominguez
    hey mr. willie escalade, lol, do you have Bob's photos from queen usa 2008? he said, it's gunna be on his site for free viewing, but i can't get a hold of it.
    He hasn't posted them yet. I just went to the site to see for myself; they're not up there.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Gold Poster

More pictures. My buddy took these last year. 36 pages!

http://www.virtualskin.com/QU08/index.htm
    Great pictures! ... I really wouldn't mind coming home to numbers 2, 13, 23, and 25, among others. The shapeliest legs belong to number 23. Yum-yum!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

looks fun

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Great pictures! ... I really wouldn't mind coming home to numbers 2, 13, 23, and 25, among others. The shapeliest legs belong to number 23. Yum-yum!

For the record, #2 is my friend Taylor, #13 is my friend Lana, #23's name I don't recall, and #25 (who was Queen USA 2007) is already taken!

http://www.virtualskin.com/qusa07/index.htm
    (Last year's Queen USA pageant)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qu160387_jpg_186.jpg 
Views:	655 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	200167  

Gold Poster

For the record, #2 is my friend Taylor, #13 is my friend Lana, #23's name I don't recall, and #25 (who was Queen USA 2007) is already taken!

http://www.virtualskin.com/qusa07/index.htm
    (Last year's Queen USA pageant)
    Name dropper.

By the way, y'all, Willie, like everyone else I've met through this site and TER, is one of the coolest people you'd ever want to meet. Right after I was introduced to him, his response was to ask me if I would be attending the next event in question at the time. He insisted I attempt to make it. This was after just having met him.

I think the reason that Willie, and many of the others I've met through sites like this, get along so well initially is because we are all part of a special/unique fraternity in what we are fans of. We're all family in a sense connected by the subculture we are part of. We share something special in what we appreciate and like the fact that there are many cool others like us.

I hope many girls and fans make this event their mecca this year. Come out and meet Willie.

Thank you for those kind words!

Juliana, Bob has posted the gallery from the pageant, but they are for members only. Sorry, everyone! A few samples, though...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mqusa08_outakes02_200.jpg 
Views:	610 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	200356   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mqusa08_outakes01_160.jpg 
Views:	621 
Size:	139.3 KB 
ID:	200357   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mqusa08_238_123.jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	200358  

Junior Poster

For Icarus (My favorite female part -- the thigh)
    ahhh yes a real nice part

PS I knew its going to be indoors just looking for a sunny warm getaway from typical chilly rainy Seattle at that time of year. gotta try to get the chill out of my bones.