Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default I'm a Black Man, and Obama's Gonna Give Me Your Money!

This blog was inspired by the racist celtic pride. After reading some of his comments on a blog about the privilege that whites enjoy in America I started thinking about how scared some whites must be about the prospect of an African American man being our country's President.

I was watching the GOP convention and at the end after John McCain made his speech some CNN correspondents were interviewing some of the delegates in attendance. They were asking people what was there biggest fear about an Obama presidency. Most of the people there were saying that he wouldn't protect us from “the evil doers”, but there was one guy who gave a really telling answer. What he said was "if Barrack Obama becomes president he will re-distribute wealth within this nation".

What that means plainly is that if Obama becomes president whites will see there wealth stripped from them and transferred to blacks. The only way this could conceivably be done is through tax instituted reparations.

Let's talk about reparations or "40 acres and a mule" for a second.

40 acres and a mule is a term for compensation that was promised to be awarded to freed African American slaves after the Civil War— 40 acres (16 ha) of land to farm, and a mule with which to drag a plow so the land could be cultivated. The award—a land grant of a quarter of a quarter section (one square mile) deeded to heads of households presumably formerly owned by land-holding whites—was the product of Special Field Orders, No. 15, issued January 16, 1865 by Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman, which applied to black families.

This was deemed necessary as compensation for the 100's of years of free labor or more commonly put, slavery, and for the sacrifices that African Americans made during the Civil War. Since it was ofcourse through slavery that this nation attained it's wealth.

After the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, Shermans order was revoked by Lincoln’s successor (Andrew Johnson).

This is not meant to be a debate about whether or not reparations are appropriate but here's some food for thought. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Larry Ellison are the three wealthiest men in America. Can you imagine how much wealthier they'd be if the hundreds of thousands of people they employ didn't have salaries? Then fast forward 100 or even 200 years and take a peak at the descendants of these three men and compare them with those of the people they employed 200 years earlier. What you'd find is that this isn't a fair comparison.

Now let me assure you my white brothers and sisters, if African Americans are to ever receive reparations for slavery it will not come from a black president and assuredly not Barack Obama. Here's why.

First of all anything that the president wants to push into effect must first become a bill that goes before Congress. One could argue that a Democratic led Congress would be exactly what would be needed to pass such a bill through. If you have that thought what you're missing is that a Democratic led Congress is still a majority white Congress. They are also elected to office by majority white districts.

If that wasn't reason enough then there the Jackie Robinson Syndrome. Jackie Robinson being the FIRST African American to be allowed to play in the Major Leagues had to make unquestionable sacrifices. He was racially heckled everywhere he went and initially by most of his teammates. He was refused entry into restaurants and hotels that his teammates had the privilege to stay and dine in. He received more death threats than imaginable. But here's the kicker, he couldn't speak a word back to his hecklers, he couldn't protest any refusal to be accepted into any establishment, he couldn't punch the given teammate that may have called him "nigger" that day, he couldn't give the slightest notion that he was unhappy with any of the treatment he was receiving. If he had he would have been deemed the "angry negro" and would have been cited as the prime example as to why blacks shouldn't be in the Major Leagues, or why they shouldn't go to the same schools with whites, or why they shouldn't be allowed to live in majority white neighborhoods, or sit on the front of the bus, or drink out of the same water fountain..etc..

Barack Obama finds himself in the same situation that Jackie Robison did in the sense that he will be the FIRST. As black people we're not thinking that were going to receive a check in the mail if Obama is elected. The effect an Obama presidency will have on the African American community will be far greater than what money can buy. What it will mean is that as a black man I can now look my son in the face and tell him that he can become anything he wants to become in life and mean it. As a child my son will grow up in a world where he knows this to be true. You will see far more African Americans in the future in leadership roles in every aspect of society. You will see far more in leadership roles of politics, as C.E.O's of major corporations, and you will again see an African American President of the United States one day.

Now let's assume for a second that if he chose to he would actually be able to re-distribute wealth in this county from white to black. Black's would receive a check in the mail paid for by the Fed that would be placed as tax on whites who are the descendants of people who lived in this country during the time of slavery and therefore benefited from it. If this were to happen there would never be another African American President again. Infact, there would be such a backlash from this that you would see far fewer African Americans in leadership roles in politics, corporations, and in every other facet of society.
    Hate groups would grow to unprecedented proportions. Blacks being denied opportunity would be great and largely accepted. It would basically knock us back 50 years. The end result would be one that would hurt black people far more than it would help.

Barack Obama understands this and thus you have nothing to worry about.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Default Re: I'm a Black Man, and Obama's Gonna Give Me Your Money!

Quote Originally Posted by dafame
    Now let's assume for a second that if he chose to he would actually be able to re-distribute wealth in this county from white to black. Black's would receive a check in the mail paid for by the Fed that would be placed as tax on whites who are the descendants of people who lived in this country during the time of slavery and therefore benefited from it. If this were to happen there would never be another African American President again. Infact, there would be such a backlash from this that you would see far fewer African Americans in leadership roles in politics, corporations, and in every other facet of society.
    Hate groups would grow to unprecedented proportions. Blacks being denied opportunity would be great and largely accepted. It would basically knock us back 50 years. The end result would be one that would hurt black people far more than it would help.

Bold isn't logistically feasible for other reasons, our databases aren't accurate enough to figure out which of our citizens the tax would apply to (if it was done that way), and then there would be figuring out how to tax people who had only half their family tree in America during those years, or only one branch, or... well you get the idea. Assuming that existing records wouldn't then be "misplaced" to avoid the tax, I can foresee the genealogical records that aren't already on sites like ancestry or the mormon's being "lost" to avoid that kind of a tax.

As is there are plenty of people who research their family trees who can't get far enough back to the civil war era, let alone earlier, and then some may only ever know where one branch was in those years and not the rest.

This gets worse in unusual circumstances (like adoptees).

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

Bold isn't logistically feasible for other reasons, our databases aren't accurate enough to figure out which of our citizens the tax would apply to (if it was done that way), and then there would be figuring out how to tax people who had only half their family tree in America during those years, or only one branch, or... well you get the idea. Assuming that existing records wouldn't then be "misplaced" to avoid the tax, I can foresee the genealogical records that aren't already on sites like ancestry or the mormon's being "lost" to avoid that kind of a tax.

As is there are plenty of people who research their family trees who can't get far enough back to the civil war era, let alone earlier, and then some may only ever know where one branch was in those years and not the rest.

This gets worse in unusual circumstances (like adoptees).
    Good point.

Junior Poster

lol, Obama came out of a white pussy and was raised by white grand parents, he is only half black, how can you compare him with Jackie Robinson, that's assinine! Robinson was from a time that couldn't compare with today's racists bullshit. Wake up bro, its not whites killing blacks its other blacks and at the level Obama is at the only color he and all political powers see is is green. There is no black & white at that level, there is only green. I judge a man by his heart , not because of his color , his sexuality or by his political party. If you are a good human being than who cares if your black or white or if you dress up , suck dick , whatever! If you aint hurting no body then that's all good in my book. All politicians say the same shit, only time will tell who is real and who is a fake. I love all the colors of the rainbow including the rainbow its self.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile
    lol, Obama came out of a white pussy and was raised by white grand parents, he is only half black, how can you compare him with Jackie Robinson, that's assinine! Robinson was from a time that couldn't compare with today's racists bullshit. Wake up bro, its not whites killing blacks its other blacks and at the level Obama is at the only color he and all political powers see is is green. There is no black & white at that level, there is only green. I judge a man by his heart , not because of his color , his sexuality or by his political party. If you are a good human being than who cares if your black or white or if you dress up , suck dick , whatever! If you aint hurting no body then that's all good in my book. All politicians say the same shit, only time will tell who is real and who is a fake. I love all the colors of the rainbow including the rainbow its self.
    It's great that you feel that way but unfortunately that's not the reality of the society we live in. If it were true that a black man stops being black and is seen in terms of green at that level then we would have seen a black President by now or atleast on that has gotten as close as Obama has to this point. I appreciate the fact that you say you don't see color but you kinda lost me with the black are killing blacks part. Good topic for discussion but it just seems a little out of place in comparison to what I was talking about. Perhaps you just needed to get that off your chest?

Junior Poster

At that level its a chess game for both parties, just like McCain picking a woman to counter the dem party picking a light skinned likable black male. Its all about the green, don't you fool yourself. I have no problem with a black president or a woman president but I do not root by race or political party, this is one giant chess game, trust that! There are plenty of black politicians who have accomplished a lot more than the whopping 2 years Obama has been around, but the party feels Obama's charisma and gift of speaking along with the old "It's time for change speach" has made him a good front person. Obama is a very likable guy, good looking, great sense of humor , the poster boy for getting a dem in the oval office. But do not be fooled, its all about the green.

I need nothing off my chest, I told you, i love all colors of the rainbow and the rainbow it's self

Gold Poster

What that means plainly is that if Obama becomes president whites will see there wealth stripped from them and transferred to blacks. The only way this could conceivably be done is through tax instituted reparations.
    I'm not a political person and i know that comment meant distribute money to the middle class not specially black people,i doubt those guys want their money distributed to anyone.

Not trying to be mean. But this is the stupidest thread i ever read.

Junior Poster

If you want to see what kind of disgusting ethnic sewer America will be in twenty years (assuming we sit by and do nothing) take a good look at Latin America and the black culture on welfare!
    White people ought to stop deluding themselves. Hispanics, Asians and blacks just come here to jump on the welfare system. They're voting themselves money out of the public treasury (whites pay for it) and then they call us racial names like "gringo and cracker." And then when we stand up and defend ourselves they, with the support of the anti-American Left, have the nerve to call us racist and treat the White Man like a second class citizen in his own country.
    The other races just hate us. Face it. They're jealous because they can't build civilizations like we can and when they try to they just build another ghetto ruled by crime and violence. They're hustlers who come here to raid our pockets, destroy our natural resources, bankrupt our economy, dumb-down our educational system, and finally ruin everything that we've worked for.
    You'll notice that after we started granting voting rights to minorities in the 60's that this country has slid downward ever since. We need to clean house in this country.

America was founded and built up by the blood, sweat, sacrifice and determination of White Christians. May God have mercy on anyone who attempts to turn this country into an international welfare office with a flag

Where are all these black dope selling crack people going to get a job if Obama is elected?

Quote Originally Posted by HP1000
    If you want to see what kind of disgusting ethnic sewer America will be in twenty years (assuming we sit by and do nothing) take a good look at Latin America and the black culture on welfare!
    White people ought to stop deluding themselves. Hispanics, Asians and blacks just come here to jump on the welfare system. They're voting themselves money out of the public treasury (whites pay for it) and then they call us racial names like "gringo and cracker." And then when we stand up and defend ourselves they, with the support of the anti-American Left, have the nerve to call us racist and treat the White Man like a second class citizen in his own country.
    The other races just hate us. Face it. They're jealous because they can't build civilizations like we can and when they try to they just build another ghetto ruled by crime and violence. They're hustlers who come here to raid our pockets, destroy our natural resources, bankrupt our economy, dumb-down our educational system, and finally ruin everything that we've worked for.
    You'll notice that after we started granting voting rights to minorities in the 60's that this country has slid downward ever since. We need to clean house in this country.

America was founded and built up by the blood, sweat, sacrifice and determination of White Christians. May God have mercy on anyone who attempts to turn this country into an international welfare office with a flag

Where are all these black dope selling crack people going to get a job if Obama is elected?
    Well by your second post you have confirmed yourself as a fucking idiot. Congratulations!