Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unbelievable

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

It would be interesting to do a statistical analysis of advertised dick size... you know, like the mean, median, standard deviation, etc... make a graph...

Professional Poster

My experience has been a little different: If they say 9", then they're probably lying and much smaller than that. BUT, those who say they are significantly smaller or LARGER than 9", usually are fairly accurate.
    Statistically speaking, 9" is definitely the MODE, the lie most often told.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    unlike the others she will fuck u within an inch of your life hahahahahhahaha

In which case you might be glad Ednita does not actually have an 11' erection but one that's closer to 8.5 or 9 inches (from what I've read online; I have no personal experience to back this up) or else she might drill you to death (but what a way to go! ).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    lol, ty brother Wood

case in point

the infamous Ednita (Edbricka) who is known for supposedly packing 11+ posted a pic right before she left NYC a few weeks ago of her schlong

it was not 11+
    where was this foto???????
    fact is Ednita never shows fotos of her enormous cock so it is probably a fake, I can testify that her cock is enormous, some days even bigger than others, I could grip it like a baseball bat with two hands and her cock's head was above my hands, so it is certainly ten inches or close to it, and it is a great treat to suck it or be fucked by it, believe me, it is a wondrous piece of biology and she can thrust it up your ass like a jack hammer...the best fuck on the planet in my experience....so stop this nonsense about it being a little sausage, it ain't little!!!! It's a fuck'en salami....I mean guy, why are you downing the eight wonder of the world? sure there are some big dicks out there, great for them and who ever's ass they are stroking, but Ednita is a great provider, a wondrous gal who can give you a great fuck if your are lucky enuff to get the chance to spread for her, and she is a nice person as well...so please don't trash her, she does not deserve some of the made up negative stories by other t-girls jealous of her fame who post or get posted those tales, believe me, she is one beautiful piece of tail and I know of what I am writing

"Somebody is going to get fucked tonight, make up your mind, is it going to be me or you?"

SUPPLY42....Do you actually believe everything you read???

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    SUPPLY42....Do you actually believe everything you read???
    NO, I believe what I have experienced, why do you ask, what is your nexus?
    Obviously advertising is legal puffery, we all know that, I guess with some exceptions, but when members post comments they should offer evidence or cite postings, rather that play "hide the wiener," "pass the bull shit" or "will the real ten incher erect herself."

"Somebody is going to get fucked tonight, make up your mind, is it going to be me or you?"

5 Star Poster

can I conclude that guys with big dicks have much bigger chances to become shemales?

you know how women are always saying that when they hear a guys dick size they subtract 3 inches from what we say? maybe we should learn to do that

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

[quote="bulldog" they subtract 3 inches? maybe we should learn to do that[/quote]
    guess you can always bite it off if you wanna shorten it!
    Big dick small dick, who cares? well sometimes! but not always.....

Quote Originally Posted by yosi
    can I conclude that guys with big dicks have much bigger chances to become shemales?
    Well, that is not really empirical logic, it is actually a logical phalicksee.....

Yes, it is always amazing when a "female" has a big cock, but I have fucked more than one gal who was ashamed of her big cock and preferred to hide it, it is a problem when you think you are a "cunt" and that big cock keeps popping out. It takes a degree of maturity to be able to play the game from both ends, and a certain mind set. If you are really a "fem", the only thing you can do is sex change, but if you can learn to be comfortable with cock and balls and taking it in the ass, you can have a lot of fun and save a bundle on surgery. Life is a marvelous complex adventure, now roll over and shut up! Aw yes, that is much better....