Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

amen!!!! to the bottoming
    while i cannot deny.. i would love to get fuked by those tsseduction vixens.......i would also LOVE to ... return the favour heheh

Rookie Poster

I like their work. I especially like the pre scene interviews. I've always wanted to know what the girl who talks behind the camera at the beginning looks like. Is she hot?

Rookie Poster

shes beyond hot

5 Star Poster

great site!!!!!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT
    Quote Originally Posted by cheez
    count me in as someone who hates this site. would it kill them to shoot some bonus footage where the tables get turned and put it on DVD?
    I like my girls bottomed out. The killer is the first five minutes of most Ts Seduction vids are good because often there's some tease, some kissing some setup, (which is missing in most vids) and then it goes straight to some guy getting his ass fucking tortured by these pretty girls.
    Bah. Y'all can have it! But I'd like some setup in girl bottoming scenes...
    there really isnt any seduction at ts seduction. its all about abuse which im glad to go without. kink.com is known strictly for producing vids dealing with fringe fetishes which is fine but i dont see any class in it. the production is good i just dont care for their content. i prefer classy, sexy material that goes a bit beyond anatomy to show some personality, beauty, and pure sexuality. i think the kink.com sites exploit some specific human frailties.
    well check out alot of my movies on there as theres alot of seduction from me.

Professional Poster

Nah

Junior Poster

nice

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo

Jesse, any site that you are part of is cool by me.

Last edited by ALYSINCLAIRxxx; 04-16-2011 at 04:00 AM.

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT
    Quote Originally Posted by cheez
    count me in as someone who hates this site. would it kill them to shoot some bonus footage where the tables get turned and put it on DVD?
    I like my girls bottomed out. The killer is the first five minutes of most Ts Seduction vids are good because often there's some tease, some kissing some setup, (which is missing in most vids) and then it goes straight to some guy getting his ass fucking tortured by these pretty girls.
    Bah. Y'all can have it! But I'd like some setup in girl bottoming scenes...
    there really isnt any seduction at ts seduction. its all about abuse which im glad to go without. kink.com is known strictly for producing vids dealing with fringe fetishes which is fine but i dont see any class in it. the production is good i just dont care for their content. i prefer classy, sexy material that goes a bit beyond anatomy to show some personality, beauty, and pure sexuality. i think the kink.com sites exploit some specific human frailties.
    jesse, i appreciate what ur saying but i will never join a kink.com site just out of principle. i dont believe in what they are exploiting. sorry but it repulses me. i like you tho just not the site.

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."