What do they put in the water over in US prisons? I spent short time in a military prison that kind of thing was unheard of. I have a friend who left the Army and became a prison officer in a UK prison and he told me while homosexual sex happens ,even selling your arse for drugs or smokes happens , actual prison rape is rare. He said prison rapists are so hated by the rest of the prison they have to be isolated from other prisoners otherwize their throats would be cut.

One time a rapist had a contract put on him by a bunvh of drug dealers for raping a young male on the inside. When he came out he would shot in the balls with a shotgun.

Why in the states is it tolerated over there? it seems even encouraged not just by other prisoners but by staff. Has all the bible bashing in the states caused some latent Gayness?. Which means fucking a man in prison isn't the same as being Gay as he hasn't consented and you are doing it to hurt him? And the media seems to suggest it is mainly the Blacks doing it to themselves and other racial groups is there anything in that or just racism? In the Black community over in the UK ,you don't want to be a faggot. So I can't say word getting out you got fucked or were the fuckee would get you much love.

Remind me never to get in trouble in the states , I 'd either have an arse so big you could stick a foot in it or I'd have my throat cut by the sound of it.Becaue of all the raging sausage wallahs.