Default Garth Fisher....

Does anyone have any words or recommendations about Doctors who perform breast augmentation in LA, MA, or NYC. I want someone who has had a moderate to extensive background with working on transgirls. I am looking for a Doc who can deliver the most natural look and feel.

Garth Fisher seems like an awesome but expensive choice...but I need more 411.

Girls----Give me all u got!

Junior Poster

dr rey ! 90210 dude, that guy knows his shit. I wouldnt go to anyone else other than him, though Id never go to one to start with, but that guy is smart

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    dr rey ! 90210 dude, that guy knows his shit. I wouldnt go to anyone else other than him, though Id never go to one to start with, but that guy is smart

Thanks for the 411.

Girls?

Junior Poster

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't do it!!!

I feel the music.

Everyone always has suggestions about this doc or that doc, but often I hear girls recommending a doc at one point and then dissing the same guy at another. here's a suggestion for you. Take a look at girls who you think have great tits who have similar frames as you do, and find out who did theirs, but also ask what else they did. For example, did they grow some on hormones first and then do them?

Some docs may be much better at smaller augmentations, but not great when starting with a "boy chest". Docs, like most things, are not "one size fits all". I think you also have to decide how you want them done (i.e. the method) and then pic a doc based on the one who does that method well. Otherwise what will hapen is that the doc will convince you to do it the way HE does it, whether or not that is what is best for you. For example, in my personal experience/opinion, girls with little or not breast to start with do best when going thru the armpit and under the muscle. But that's YOUR decision and shouldn't get pre-empted because of the doc you pic doesn't like doing whatever method you want.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Default ok...

GIRLS???

*I know every doc has their own technique....so let me be more SPECIFIC about what I am trying to get out of this little post I made here....

Silicone...sub-muscular/partial sub-muscular placement....Transaxillary or even TUBA style incision....textured implants? Natural teardrop shaped silicone gel filled implants...i want to be around a 36C...and i now have about a 36AA. Cosmetic natural look is important! And so isn't sensation.

I want names of docs who know their shit that have prior worked on many different transgendered jug jobs.

As u can see I have some knowledge about boobie jobs and just want to collect more data for my research.