Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default A Guy Walks Into A Bar (news link)

This is a horribly tragic story and I am in no way making light of this. Since I work at a "gay bar" myself something like this is always a worrisome possibility, and I feel bad for the people who got hurt in this incident. But. . .

What the hell goes on in the "pre-rampage" thought process with these loonies?

"Well. . .looks like it's time to find some gay guys and go beserk, I guess. Let's see, need a gun for sure, but I think I'll start things off with some hatchet swinging."

I suppose by definition this isn't a rational act, but a hatchet? Very strange incident all around.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...96/1009/NEWS07

Junior Poster

Yep. Disgusting.

He used a hatchet because of his favorite musicians -- ICP. I saw a news piece where it showed his MySpace account; riddled with ICP and hatchet stuff.

Terrible.

That's nice.

This has been all over the news today in the Boston area. Sick, sick, sick.

Just caught this on the AOL/CNN/Whatever nooz that I see online when I logon. Oy.

This is just another bit of bad news for me, as I am a postie by "real" profession and we are going through the corporate culture aftermath of the shootings in CA on Tuesday. On the latter, I was surprised to see that the string of past postal shootings didn't even hit the radar in the list of recent workplace violence listed in all the papers (Yet, they still call it "Going Postal").

Does it get any better?

That's just wierd shit. I bet it comes out that he's either gay or was mollested by a "straight" guy at some point and just couldn't reconcile the facts in his head/heart with his political/social beliefs.

I thought I had heard that this psycho actually struck one guy in the face with a hatchet. That's the type of violence I would associate with a high level of hatred driven rage.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I'm sure it will come out that the guy had "issues" or something. I really hate that sort of excuse. He was a jerk with a hatchet, and he doesn't really have any legitimate excuses for what he did beyond that.

that's a sick sonofabitch..

just a fun loving, t-girl loving guy traversing the endless wastelands called the internet...