Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Professional Poster

thanks for your nicole..

i think i've made my decision.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I wouldn't go to Dr. Sonny he is not licensed.

If other girls take the chance, that is up to them.

But he has killed a few girls on his table.

I do my backstory on my doctors.
    show the link girl,one girl died on the table and she worked for him and niomi for years she had countless surguries and was told nomore but she booked with someone else and sony gave in and did it and regrettably he was right she just wouldnt listen.
    are u talking about kelly harper from philly cuz i heard he killed her
    I know the person she went with, and Kelly was having her drag daughter pump raw sil in her tits less tha a week before boob surgery. She also had pre-existing health issues that she did not tell Dr Sony about.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Surgery in Guadalajara?!

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Hey girls, Has anyone heard of Dr Cardenas in Guadalajara, I heard a few Vegas girls, say they went to him, and love him. Ive also heard of Sonny before. But when googled, you can find Cardenas and not Sonny, I wondered why!?

Does anyone have any feedback on Sonny or Cardenas? Good, Bad, personal experiences, hearsay? I want it all

What are their prices like? and Whats the city like? Whats the staff like? aftercare? Is one better than the other on this than that (i.e. breast, nose, etc.)?
    What the hell do you want surgery for? You're perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's Tgirls
    Hey girls, Has anyone heard of Dr Cardenas in Guadalajara, I heard a few Vegas girls, say they went to him, and love him. Ive also heard of Sonny before. But when googled, you can find Cardenas and not Sonny, I wondered why!?

Does anyone have any feedback on Sonny or Cardenas? Good, Bad, personal experiences, hearsay? I want it all

What are their prices like? and Whats the city like? Whats the staff like? aftercare? Is one better than the other on this than that (i.e. breast, nose, etc.)?
    I don't understand it either. Nor the never-ending desire by some women for more and more plastic surgery.

Not focusing on Celeste here, but everyone knows girls who are so pretty yet they pursue plastic surgery even past the point of diminishing returns, to the point of it causing harm. It's too bad that lots of pretty girls disfigure and ruin themselves for an unattainable mirage that they hope to reach in the mirror.

I won't say perfect but she does not need surgery - in the brain maybe

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun

I don't understand it either. Nor the never-ending desire by some women for more and more plastic surgery.

Not focusing on Celeste here, but everyone knows girls who are so pretty yet they pursue plastic surgery even past the point of diminishing returns, to the point of it causing harm. It's too bad that lots of pretty girls disfigure and ruin themselves for an unattainable mirage that they hope to reach in the mirror.
    Your statement about diminishing returns is right on. I've seen that happen a few times - to close friends even.

Junior Poster

What the hell do you want surgery for? You're perfect. [/quote]

i second bob here, you don't need surgery...besides, goin to mexico like that is dangerous too...is it worth riskin your life?

Quote Originally Posted by phobun

Your statement about diminishing returns is right on. I've seen that happen a few times - to close friends even.
    I have to agree with that... sad sad but true.

Celeste - LEAVE YOUR FUCKING FACE AND BODY ALONE! I could seriously slap you across the screen girl.
    What the fuck are you thinking? You are seriously out of your mind. Girl! Go be around people who don't feed that ego of yours and who value you as a person.

You seriously piss me off Mary! You don't need shit done to your body.

Hello a few questions I would like to get a breast augmentation repair. Would anyone have the contact information for Dr. Sony? Has anyone visited him recently? I like Kimber James breast augmentation would anyone know who performed her work?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I know the person she went with, and Kelly was having her drag daughter pump raw sil in her tits less tha a week before boob surgery. She also had pre-existing health issues that she did not tell Dr Sony about.
    That story is the same story I got from a friend of Kellys as well.