Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    Hi Babe,

In general I only found mexico good for my "rib surgery" and "lipo".That had fabulous results! However my "brow lift" with Sonny didn't go well. My insicion didn't heel on one side of my head...I got an infected suture!In addition the surgery resulted no visible difference in my arches m of my brows and paralysyed my left eyebrow from animatiion for 6 months! I had to redo my brow lift with Dr. Cap Lessene in New York when I did my Browshave!

Also had dental work done with a referral of Sonny which had also terrible results. The crowns I had put on looked HORRENDOUS! The crowns were jammed into my mouth, had visible metal showing( metal based crowns are a very outdated base for crowns. since in the states they are done with full porcelien!), and in general aged my smile 20 years! I reddid my entire smile w/ Dr. Mal Braverman in NYC 3 months after my return! For a cost od $21000 !!!!!!!!!

As for "heresay" Holly Hollywood told me that doctor Sonny recently KILLED someone !!!!!!!!Horrifing news ! But again Heresay! you said you wanted all the dirt!

In general I have learned my lesson....Save your money...Go to licensed DOCTOR in the US! It will save you much HEADACHE, FRUSTRATION and in som cases even your LIFE!!!!!!

Hope this helps to answer your questions...
    hey girl sorry to hear that it didnt go well with sony its funny that we as in canadian girls who see him every year never gets screwed i am very good friends with sony and his honey and ive heard one death as ive said before,as for him not being registers this thread is the first ive heard of that can someone show proof hes not registered in stead of slandering the guy just show proof is all i ask,thats the problem with the tgirl communitty everyones out for themselves. pix before and after seeing sony and keep in mind i am 45 years old and not in my 30s
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2008_08_06_38795_653.jpg 
Views:	725 
Size:	543.9 KB 
ID:	201265   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yum3_183.jpg 
Views:	727 
Size:	507.2 KB 
ID:	201266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28_141.jpg 
Views:	723 
Size:	157.9 KB 
ID:	201267  

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Default aww

I know for a fact first hand of other horrible stories:

Local entertainer and transsexual Chelsea Pearl had her implants done by Dr. Sony only to return to a serious infection and he put the implants on the top of her muscle and her body was trying to force them out. She had to have reconstructive surgery and new implants in the U.S.

Another girl who had her hairline by the name of Jenna went at the same time Chelsea did, she came back to the U.S a week later only for 2 days later to start a 105 temperature from a infection across her hairline. The suturs *sp* seperated and she had to get them treated and sewed up again.

Those are only 2 stories that I know first hand because Im friends with both of them and seen it first hand. Though I know MANY ladies who have returned to look AMAZING I just couldnt take those chances!

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: aww

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    I know for a fact first hand of other horrible stories:

Local entertainer and transsexual Chelsea Pearl had her implants done by Dr. Sony only to return to a serious infection and he put the implants on the top of her muscle and her body was trying to force them out. She had to have reconstructive surgery and new implants in the U.S.

Another girl who had her hairline by the name of Jenna went at the same time Chelsea did, she came back to the U.S a week later only for 2 days later to start a 105 temperature from a infection across her hairline. The suturs *sp* seperated and she had to get them treated and sewed up again.

Those are only 2 stories that I know first hand because Im friends with both of them and seen it first hand. Though I know MANY ladies who have returned to look AMAZING I just couldnt take those chances!
    ok after reading that i changed my mind for sure anyone ever heard of my next choice? http://www.clinicavilla-real.com/e_main.htm

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Veteran Poster

Default Surgery in Guadalajara?!

THANKS YOU SO MUCH Sonny ::HUGS:: I would much rather hear it from a source that had 1st hand experience, than hearsay. I really do appreciate it Btw, I think you are absolutely GORGEOUS XoXo

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Default Re: Surgery in Guadalajara?!

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    THANKS YOU SO MUCH Sonny ::HUGS:: I would much rather hear it from a source that had 1st hand experience, than hearsay. I really do appreciate it Btw, I think you are absolutely GORGEOUS XoXo
    YOUR WELCOME & THANK YOU BABY...BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR SUGERIES...BTW YOU'RE GORGEOUS YOURSELF!

Veteran Poster

Default Surgery in Guadalajara?!

Wendy, will be posting your experience with Dr. Cardenas? as well, as any before/after photos?

Default Ok

I must say I went to Sonny for some minor work. Was very satisfied. He was a good person. My care was out-patient, and i stayed with some sisiters in Mexico. I was shown the city and taken to clubs. The peolpe were very respectful and the food was great! I am doing the rest of my work next month here, not because Sonny was bad, but its more convienient for me. I would recommend Sonny.

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I wouldn't go to Dr. Sonny he is not licensed.

If other girls take the chance, that is up to them.

But he has killed a few girls on his table.

I do my backstory on my doctors.
    show the link girl,one girl died on the table and she worked for him and niomi for years she had countless surguries and was told nomore but she booked with someone else and sony gave in and did it and regrettably he was right she just wouldnt listen.
    are u talking about kelly harper from philly cuz i heard he killed her

Professional Poster

this really helped me with my research on dr. sony.

some good experiences..some bad experiences..
    but looks like he's great with rib surgery which is what i want.

one of my really good friends has a friend who had
    rib surgery with him and she looks great.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Personally, I have only good things to say about Dr Sony. I had boobs, nose, and trach all done at once. I'm completely satisfied, and I would go back.