Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Where is the double standard? Haven't you been watching the news the past few years? how many female teachers have we seen get busted for sleeping with their under aged male students?
    Surely you're joking?

There is absolutely a double standard between the guys and the girls who get charged in cases like this. Usually the girls get slaps on the wrist. The reason why the guys don't get big press coverage when they get charged is because everyone assumes they did it, they go to court as a stigmatized evil-doer, and get hastily convicted in a biased, prejudice court.

But I don't see how any of that has to do with this thread, the courts are routinely biased against trans people and I would have figured- assuming the OP's story really happened, that the court would be eager to "send a message" when the accused is a "sexual deviant." Those stereotypes are fairly commonplace, look at the way even the NYC area press has spun stories involving even trans victims in the last 10 years.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    well vise-grip (hehe) in this particular case the kid in question was the younger brother of the tranny's ex, thus a tool to get back at the ex overall, a very cowardly move if you ask me, nonetheless $60k BAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [yeah right]
    Lmao! This is why you should never boink an ex-bf's younger brother out of spite! Boink the younger first, before dating his older brother (though make it hush hush from the older bro).

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

well vise-grip (hehe) in this particular case the kid in question was the younger brother of the tranny's ex, thus a tool to get back at the ex overall, a very cowardly move if you ask me, nonetheless $60k BAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [yeah right]

smh.

that bail dont sound right, but it doesnt change the complete weirdness of it (oddly enough its a common practice amongst the wounded hearts of women, but usually they dont get caught)

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    now how America has the highest age laws, and yet we got the biggest problems?
    What kind of problems are you referring to?
    Examples:

Drinking age is 21: Yet this country is FULL of drunks.
    Age for sex is 18: Lots of teenage pregnancies I see around here
    Age for smoking is 18: Just like the first.

Personally, I think this, at MOST, and I'm being generous, that it only delays at most. Once someone hits 21 for example, it's "OMG, we're drinking!!!!!" and they drink, drink drink. I knew a girl who hit 21 a few years ago.....first night...bam, car crash. I say learn to drink before you learn to drive. The same can be said for the others. And is not the ages much less in europe and asia or something? And America's got tons of teenagers having kids, drunks everywhere, and chainsmokers. Don't seem to work in my opinion.

If you lower the ages, I can bet you dollars to danishes that their will be less of these problems. Hell, I had a friend from Europe join me in Detroit last year, he could not go in the clubs, where he could back home, and he said to me, "Sheesh, no wonder you silly americans have so many drunk people and drunk drivers." And he can have sex in his country at 16.
    I can see why I see dudes going to Europe for babes.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze

smh.

that bail dont sound right, but it doesnt change the complete weirdness of it (oddly enough its a common practice amongst the wounded hearts of women, but usually they dont get caught)
    Where were those wounded women when I was a teen?

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Lmao! This is why you should never boink an ex-bf's younger brother out of spite! Boink the younger first, before dating his older brother (though make it hush hush from the older bro).

~Kisses.

HTG

~Butt-Head voice~ I love you...uh huh huh huh....uh huh huh huh....

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

Surely you're joking?

There is absolutely a double standard between the guys and the girls who get charged in cases like this. Usually the girls get slaps on the wrist. The reason why the guys don't get big press coverage when they get charged is because everyone assumes they did it, they go to court as a stigmatized evil-doer, and get hastily convicted in a biased, prejudice court.

But I don't see how any of that has to do with this thread, the courts are routinely biased against trans people and I would have figured- assuming the OP's story really happened, that the court would be eager to "send a message" when the accused is a "sexual deviant." Those stereotypes are fairly commonplace, look at the way even the NYC area press has spun stories involving even trans victims in the last 10 years.
    man gets 120 days and $4,500 fine

woman gets 2 yearsa probation and $5,000 fine.

But frankly, that's not the double standard I thought we were talking about. What the double standard one would worry about here is between a guy and a TS. And I don't there's any particular evidence that there's a double standard.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

smh.

Pffft. there were a few candidates Id have loved to give me a lil while in high school

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Professional Poster

smh.

Pffft. there were a few candidates Id have loved to give me a lil while in high school
    too many damned chicks with moral standards in my town......I hate small towns. I gotta move to L.A. one day. >_>

There is a double standard, but it is slowly beginning to erode. I am somewhat shocked at all the stories I hear lately about female teachers and teenage male students. As for the bail, that does seem like a lot but it all depends on the Judge, how offended they are by the particular charge, and what they consider the flight risk. Bail varies greatly, especially if this was a suburban court rather than a city court.