Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Bail for a tranny sleeping with someone deemed underage.....

Spoke to someone last night who got arrested for sleeping with an under aged (early teens) young man.

Now I think the bail was exaggerated DRASTICALLY but I was told she was out on $60,000 bail.

Either way I don't respect anyone sleeping with someone under aged, way too many dudes on HA alone for any chick (GG/TS/TV) to pounce on, let the boys grow up............

Figured I'd share it with the group.

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

thing is its a weird double standard. I do agree that you shouldnt take advantage, but on the other hand, when i was fifteen i fooled around with my teams physio, and i was all for it. If shed been busted or gone to jail id have been mortified, everything we did was consensual with a capital C. Having said that im not cruising around looking for a 15 yr old to fuck, and id need help if i was.

Professional Poster

Now, while I think a handful of situations might be gray (especially when you've got a young guy / older woman thing), it is in the interest of all children to be strict on this.

There are predators out there, and there's simply no other way to protect children than having the laws as they are.

The courts are right.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Bail for a tranny sleeping with someone deemed underage.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Spoke to someone last night who got arrested for sleeping with an under aged (early teens) young man.

Now I think the bail was exaggerated DRASTICALLY but I was told she was out on $60,000 bail.

Either way I don't respect anyone sleeping with someone under aged, way too many dudes on HA alone for any chick (GG/TS/TV) to pounce on, let the boys grow up............

Figured I'd share it with the group.

JWBL
    lol What if the predator was the young man and kept his age a secret? Just saying cos most young guys these days looks 20 (stature and built) even in their 16-17 age cap.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

well vise-grip (hehe) in this particular case the kid in question was the younger brother of the tranny's ex, thus a tool to get back at the ex overall, a very cowardly move if you ask me, nonetheless $60k BAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [yeah right]

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

Here's a question....who the hell waits till they are "of age" to fuck anyhow?

I WISH I got laid before I hit 18. I would not be sop fucked up as I am now, had I gotten laid when I was a kid.

note how America has the highest age laws, and yet we got the biggest problems?

I say we outta go a bit European

and besides, a young guy getting laid is NOT going to mess him up.....if you think that it will mess him up, you're dumber than I thought. I seen chicks do the same, I knew one girl in my freashmen class who was dating a college freashman, and they HAD to be be getting it on.

And remember, about 50 or 60 years ago, if a someone, male or female, was not married and had kids by the TIME they were 18, it would really out of the norm. Persoanlly, I doubt the founding father cared when people started fucking....the whole "wait till they are 18 law" I think was NOT made to protect teenages.....it was made by members of club SAG.....over the hill folks who let their bodies and mind go, and dont want to have to compete with the younger folks....that, to me, is why things are as they are.

I mean....you really think every teenager is going to "be pure and innocent" till they are 18? Pffft, you're dreaming. As I said, I was preying every night for some holt older woman to have her way with me. I'd have been less cynical and angery now had that happened

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by voy4her
    thing is its a weird double standard. I do agree that you shouldnt take advantage, but on the other hand, when i was fifteen i fooled around with my teams physio, and i was all for it. If shed been busted or gone to jail id have been mortified, everything we did was consensual with a capital C. Having said that im not cruising around looking for a 15 yr old to fuck, and id need help if i was.
    On broad concept terms I agree with the basics of what you're saying.

The theory behind having an age of consent makes sense. Its all about cognitive ability, if you're not old enough to think clearly, you're not old enough to consent to sex. But there's no consistency of what this age should be. An act that would be 100% legal in one state, would put you on the sex offender lists in another. 15 in some states is legal, and in some states the age of consent varies depending on your legal sex status, and what type of sex act it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Now, while I think a handful of situations might be gray (especially when you've got a young guy / older woman thing), it is in the interest of all children to be strict on this.

There are predators out there, and there's simply no other way to protect children than having the laws as they are.

The courts are right.
    Agreed, but it is just plain stupid that the age of consent can vary so dramatically from state to state. The law needs reform to be at least uniform in respect to age of consent issues. It also makes you wonder how many people are on the sex offender lists for stuff that would only be illegal in one or two uniquely regulated states.

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    now how America has the highest age laws, and yet we got the biggest problems?
    What kind of problems are you referring to?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by voy4her
    Where is the double standard? Haven't you been watching the news the past few years? how many female teachers have we seen get busted for sleeping with their under aged male students?

And the concept is that it doesn't matter if the kid wants to do it, but that at the age they are at, they are incapable of "informed consent". Similar to sleeping with a drunk/drugged person or person with mental defect. If they aren't capable of making an informed consent, it doesn't matter if they "wanted to".

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Gold Poster

Didn't the blonde teacher who did it was let go and soon after she did it a second time.If that was a guy the first time he did that he would have gotten the book thrown at him.

Default Re: Bail for a tranny sleeping with someone deemed underage.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I was told she was out on $60,000 bail.
    Is this a girl who has problems coming up with $800 the first of every month?

Odds are it wasn't $60,000... or she wasn't out (and yes, I know you don't have to come up with $60,000 in cash, but you do have to get someone to bond it). But I guess there could be some ATM out there who got the "Oh, Papi please......" phone call and couldn't help himself.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158