View Poll Results: Should Jenn have a raffle for us indigents?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes she should. It would make one HA members dream!

87 76.32%
  • No, she shouldn't.

27 23.68%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: How bout a Jennifer Paris Lottery/raffle for her admirer

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmanfromthechi
    Ok, sooo many of us lust after Jen, and would give anything just to meet her ( I kno I would),but most of us will never have the chance to have that special hour with her, so heres what I propose. How bout you have a lottery/raffle Jen? You would sell, lets just say, 25 tickets at a hundred a piece. Then, you randomly pick one out of a hat or box or something, and you fullfill this mans dream. This way, he gets just a taste at what heaven would be like for a 100 dollar gamble, and you get your normal rate, plus a grand over.

What do you think Ms. Paris? How bout other posters thoughts?
    give anything except her going rate you mean right? i mean bc lets face it... that would be too easy
    lol get em lol

how have you been TSNTX?

ThaTiger23..

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

YAY JP!!!!!!!!!GET THOSE COINS GIRLS!!!!!!!I'LL TELL HER TO CHARGE 25,000 AN HOUR BUT SHE JUST WON'T LISTEN!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    YAY JP!!!!!!!!!GET THOSE COINS GIRLS!!!!!!!I'LL TELL HER TO CHARGE 25,000 AN HOUR BUT SHE JUST WON'T LISTEN!!!!!!!

LOL...that will be my rate next month. So get me while you can for 1,500.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	477760056ca5d_151.jpg 
Views:	506 
Size:	231.4 KB 
ID:	198868  

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

THE ONE THE ONLY THE FIRST AND THE LAST!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Ok, sooo many of us lust after Jen, and would give anything just to meet her ( I kno I would),but most of us will never have the chance to have that special hour with her, so heres what I propose. How bout you have a lottery/raffle Jen? You would sell, lets just say, 25 tickets at a hundred a piece. Then, you randomly pick one out of a hat or box or something, and you fullfill this mans dream. This way, he gets just a taste at what heaven would be like for a 100 dollar gamble, and you get your normal rate, plus a grand over.

give anything except her going rate you mean right? i mean bc lets face it... that would be too easy

On the contrary sugar, I never said she didn't deserve the 1500 rate, I simply said most of us, esp these days, can't afford it. You will also notice that the way I "proposed" the raffle, is that she would get her normal rate of 1500, plus another 1000 for a total of 2500 in the end. So :P to you.

On the contrary sugar, I never said she didn't deserve the 1500 rate, I simply said most of us, esp these days, can't afford it. You will also notice that the way I "proposed" the raffle, is that she would get her normal rate of 1500, plus another 1000 for a total of 2500 in the end. So :P to you.
    OHHH i like that idea!

http://www.JenniferParis.net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sdc10102tb_406.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	199046  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    I voted 4 no. Shes too wise to this bizness to throw some cheap fuck like you a bone.
    LOL at the nutthuggers, by the way poor fuck would be more appropriate than 'cheap fuck'

I think its a great idea I would donate if asked but i wont partake because Im not ready to sleep with a transexual.
    It would shut up people whining on this board.
    Except YOU KNOW that chances are the bitch that wins is going to come back to this board and describe EVERY millimeter of your penis Jennifer.
    I just.....
    But the idea is just wonderful.......I wish I was cool with sleeping with a transexual but im just not there.
    I would kiss you though (on the face...I know what some of you are thinking).

The bad thing about this idea is if you go through with it Jennifer maybe some of the more unattractive girls will try to do it and there could be drama if a bad "review" lets say....gets out.
    You girls know most of these guys are all about PENIS,DICK,COCK,JOHNSON,PETER,JIMMY,THE THIRD EYE,ect........

Good luck Jennifer you are a dreamgirl.........

Platinum Poster

apparently shes cheaper in austin

http://austin.craigslist.org/ers/846318870.html

get her while you can faggots!!