View Poll Results: Should Jenn have a raffle for us indigents?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes she should. It would make one HA members dream!

87 76.32%
  • No, she shouldn't.

27 23.68%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: How bout a Jennifer Paris Lottery/raffle for her admirer

Quote Originally Posted by Gmanfromthechi
    Ok, sooo many of us lust after Jen, and would give anything just to meet her ( I kno I would),but most of us will never have the chance to have that special hour with her, so heres what I propose. How bout you have a lottery/raffle Jen? You would sell, lets just say, 25 tickets at a hundred a piece. Then, you randomly pick one out of a hat or box or something, and you fullfill this mans dream. This way, he gets just a taste at what heaven would be like for a 100 dollar gamble, and you get your normal rate, plus a grand over.

What do you think Ms. Paris? How bout other posters thoughts?
    Its so funny to see this posting because oddly enough I thought of this idea about a week ago.. Depending on the response of this posting maybe Ill consider it!

XOXO,
    Jennifer Paris

Http://www.JenniferParis.net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angel5b_277.jpg 
Views:	585 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	198675   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	galleryimageslarge364jas_001706largefinalflatb_105.jpg 
Views:	583 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	198676  

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    It's been done already (not by JP).

i wonder if this was the contest i won like 6 years ago...most prob have no clue about this

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I honestly don't think Jennifer Paris would have any reason to being involved in any "lottery", that's extremely absurd. Now, if a bunch of you guys ponied up some cash on your own, met at an agreed upon location, and held a bare fisted Fight Club (with the winner taking the jackpot, and possibly getting a date with JP) that would be interesting.

I'm offering my services as a color commentator for the fight, free of charge. That would be pretty damn entertaining.

I think this might actually be the best idea you have ever had.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Ok, sooo many of us lust after Jen, and would give anything just to meet her ( I kno I would),but most of us will never have the chance to have that special hour with her, so heres what I propose. How bout you have a lottery/raffle Jen? You would sell, lets just say, 25 tickets at a hundred a piece. Then, you randomly pick one out of a hat or box or something, and you fullfill this mans dream. This way, he gets just a taste at what heaven would be like for a 100 dollar gamble, and you get your normal rate, plus a grand over.

Its so funny to see this posting because oddly enough I thought of this idea about a week ago.. Depending on the response of this posting maybe Ill consider it!

XOXO,
    Jennifer Paris

Well Im very glad to see this. Some ppl thought I meant disrespect to you by this, an that couldn't be further from the truth. Trust me when I say if I had 1500 I would see u immediately!

Could even have runner up prizes. 1st prize is a night with her, 2nd prize is a couple autographed pics, and 3rd prize could be a phone call or somethin lol.

Love u Jen!!

Veteran Poster

hmm... my initial thought was no way, it would be creepy to be 'won' by someone.

But then she posted and I re-thought it. As a business thing, I can see it wouldn't be any more creepy than regular business and have the whole customer relations boost/advertising face time thing.

I guess it makes sense, and if there was one I'd almost certainly buy a ticket.

Cracked me up when I realized I was judging from the completely wrong standard to start with, and then that my general aversion to paying for intimate time with anyone was so easily shoved aside when I made it a lottery. I mean, like that really changes the deal in any way... really made me laugh at myself and I haven't gotten to do that in while...

So thanks for the thread folks... it was totally worth my moment of foolishness....

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Veteran Poster

XOXO,
    Jennifer Paris

WOW!! How magnanimous of you to even consider this. I'm stunned and speahless.

Veteran Poster

XOXO,
    Jennifer Paris

Most brilliant idea I've heard all day, Gmanfromthechi.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

I voted 4 no. Shes too wise to this bizness to throw some cheap fuck like you a bone.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Veteran Poster

i voted no just because most of the people saying yes are either trolls or dont have the balls to go to one of the parties....PLUS she is too damn beautiful and smart to meet some creepy guy that won a lottery

ThaTiger23..

Platinum Poster

give anything except her going rate you mean right? i mean bc lets face it... that would be too easy