View Poll Results: Should Jenn have a raffle for us indigents?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes she should. It would make one HA members dream!

87 76.32%
  • No, she shouldn't.

27 23.68%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Junior Poster

Well its decided..So what would everyone be willing to pony up an risk? 100? 50? lets hear it

Im kinda confused why the poll subject changed after the poll closed.

"Should Jenn have a raffle for us indigents?" This is not what it said before!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Im kinda confused why the poll subject changed after the poll closed.

"Should Jenn have a raffle for us indigents?" This is not what it said before!
    Well Jenn thats what you get from TROLLS

ThaTiger23..

It's a typo. It should read "indignants".

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

maybe go old school and have it like a high stakes game of bingo , hahahaha

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

I voted no....just because Jen Paris in my opinion is worth every penny and more...she is the bentley of cars!!! GO GIRL!

Junior Poster

Jennifer Paris is a pretty girl, but damn!!! I visit this forum periodically and some of you guys sound like little puppy dogs, that wanna follow her around and sniff her. No women TS or GG, is attracted to a sycophant, who acts like some obsessed stalker.

If you really want to attract someone of Jennifer's caliber: get your asses in the gym, read a diverse array of books so you're well-rounded, have good hygiene, get a good haircut, take pride in how you dress and get your financial situation in order. Stop being the typical lowly "John" type, who salivates over a woman like Homer Simpson does a donut. Jennifer is a nice girl, so she won't tell you the truth about yourselves, plus all women like to be told they are beautiful and desired. However, this borderline worship shyt has gotta be curtailed. 99% OF YOU DON'T STAND A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL OF GETTING A FREEBIE WITH HER, SO EITHER YOU HAVE THE $1500.00 OR YOU DON'T! If you don't, then you better be a great looking guy, whom she is very attracted to and meet her in a normal situation, not at a TS bar or club. You will rarely, if ever, meet a hi-end TS in those settings, who will give you genuine play, because you're seen as a trick or admirer. Whereas, in a regular club setting, it's about bumping music, good conversation, mutual sexual attraction and the overall atmosphere. I've seen dudes trying to kick it to the girls at the TS clubs, while eating a heaping plate of that free food, they serve at some TS parties. That shyt is a big NO, NO! The only thing you should be holding is a drink and offer her one.

Raffle? Some of you jokers kill me with this lapdog-esque desperation!

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

I don't know what you people think, Jennifer Paris is a very classy lady and would never be involved in a personal raffle....at least not for less than $20,000!

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by beatmaker
    Jennifer Paris is a pretty girl, but damn!!! I visit this forum periodically and some of you guys sound like little puppy dogs, that wanna follow her around and sniff her. No women TS or GG, is attracted to a sycophant, who acts like some obsessed stalker.

If you really want to attract someone of Jennifer's caliber: get your asses in the gym, read a diverse array of books so you're well-rounded, have good hygiene, get a good haircut, take pride in how you dress and get your financial situation in order. Stop being the typical lowly "John" type, who salivates over a woman like Homer Simpson does a donut. Jennifer is a nice girl, so she won't tell you the truth about yourselves, plus all women like to be told they are beautiful and desired. However, this borderline worship shyt has gotta be curtailed. 99% OF YOU DON'T STAND A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL OF GETTING A FREEBIE WITH HER, SO EITHER YOU HAVE THE $1500.00 OR YOU DON'T! If you don't, then you better be a great looking guy, whom she is very attracted to and meet her in a normal situation, not at a TS bar or club. You will rarely, if ever, meet a hi-end TS in those settings, who will give you genuine play, because you're seen as a trick or admirer. Whereas, in a regular club setting, it's about bumping music, good conversation, mutual sexual attraction and the overall atmosphere. I've seen dudes trying to kick it to the girls at the TS clubs, while eating a heaping plate of that free food, they serve at some TS parties. That shyt is a big NO, NO! The only thing you should be holding is a drink and offer her one.

Raffle? Some of you jokers kill me with this lapdog-esque desperation!
    Witness.