Junior Poster

Default What Happened to Papa Joe's in New Orleans?

Does any one know what happened to Papa Joe's in New Orleans? I heard the club shut down down after Hurricane Katrina. Before the Hurricane, New Orleans used to be filled with some of the hottest transsexuals out there. Many of them worked as TS strippers at Papa Joe's.

Back in 2003 or 2004, I saw an episode of COPS about Mardi Gras. It feautured a really hot topless TS standing outside of Papa Joe's. Ever since then, I always wanted to go to Papa Joe's.

Is there still a TS scene in New Orleans? Is it dead because of all the hurricanes?

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: What Happened to Papa Joe's in New Orleans?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sinister
    Does any one know what happened to Papa Joe's in New Orleans? I heard the club shut down down after Hurricane Katrina. Before the Hurricane, New Orleans used to be filled with some of the hottest transsexuals out there. Many of them worked as TS strippers at Papa Joe's.

Back in 2003 or 2004, I saw an episode of COPS about Mardi Gras. It feautured a really hot topless TS standing outside of Papa Joe's. Ever since then, I always wanted to go to Papa Joe's.

Is there still a TS scene in New Orleans? Is it dead because of all the hurricanes?
    hmmmm im thinkin its somewhere in the golf coast? just a quess lol

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Professional Poster

it opens once in a while nowadays...the mob tried to get it back open in about 2006 but closed it back down till recently.but i hear they cant keep it open...lots of ts in the frecnh quarters at night tho....watch yer wallet...

Re Member Junior Poster

The building is now operating as a club called Veni Vidi Vice (don't care to confirm the spelling), and I've never been since they changed it to that so I don't know what the place consists of.

Best bet at this point is to look somewhere on St. Louis, either at Roundup (just off Bourbon) or Double Play (corner of SL & Dauphine). Aside from those two spots, I don't know.