Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Kill bill o'reilly video

Quote Originally Posted by worthy2
    www.myspace.com/7lesoteric go down the page where it says promo and click on the video

In your face asshole o'reilly supporters!!!!!!!!
    You're the problem with liberals you can't stand when someone express is a different view point. Hey dipshit this is America and Bill can say whatever he wants and you can't do anything to stop it.

Bill O'Reilly is the modern day version of Joseph Goebbels. Nothing but propoganda. And he tries to claim hes INDEPENDENT in order to make people think his extreme right wing views are the norm.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AZ15
    www.myspace.com/7lesoteric go down the page where it says promo and click on the video

You're the problem with liberals you can't stand when someone express is a different view point. Hey dipshit this is America and Bill can say whatever he wants and you can't do anything to stop it.
    Apparently at least one conservative forum member is upset because he or she feels that those of us on the liberal side of things hate people with different points of view. Why don't you educate us on why you like Bill O'Reilly, why we should as well, and explain his "point of view" as best as you can understand it.

opcorn

Professional Poster

Bill O'reilly is a narcissistic asshat. But so is Olberman, Mathews, Blitzer, Hannity, and the rest of the political pundits who've got an interest in selling books, and party platforms.

But he does have the right to freedom of speech like all the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Bill O'reilly is a narcissistic asshat. But so is Olberman, Mathews, Blitzer, Hannity, and the rest of the political pundits who've got an interest in selling books, and party platforms.

Exactly, it's all a game. +1

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket

Well... I've searched high & low, & I can't find anything on the idiot box even resembling journalism anymore. I don't think it's any kind of political conspiracy or anything like that. I just think it's a trend toward amateurism & laziness, along with an attitude that news & entertainment are one & the same. I can't help but think that if someone were to actually start doing legit news on the box again, they might find some hefty ratings just for being so out of the ordinary.

As for the video, I thought it was pretty funny. I'd be pissed off if some moron actuall killed him just to shut him up. But I could shrug it off if his meth dealer did him in over a bad debt or he got his head bashed in by somebody in a bar that he pissed off by being an asshole who thought he was invincible.

Everybody has the right of free speech. Nobody has a right to be listened to.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot

You're the problem with liberals you can't stand when someone express a different view point. Hey dipshit this is America and Bill can say whatever he wants and you can't do anything to stop it.
    Apparently at least one conservative forum member is upset because he or she feels that those of us on the liberal side of things hate people with different points of view. Why don't you educate us on why you like Bill O'Reilly, why we should as well, and explain his "point of view" as best as you can understand it.

opcorn
    I see you've had to much kool aid and can't read what I wrote. I never said I like Bill O. I simply stated it's funny how you get panties all bunched upped when people express other points of view.

Rookie Poster

I'm just wondering how many people here like Keith Olbermann?

I'm just wondering how many people here like Keith Olbermann?
    At least he's funny now & then. Entertainment value only.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Keith leans my way, but I don't watch him because he's just the left's answer to Billy O. Most of what passes for news is really "punditry". Who actually bothers with investigation and fact checking these days? The one saving grace of television news is the PBS News Hour with Jim Lehrer. It's dry, matter of fact coverage. On almost every noteworthy story two guests of opposing views will be interviewed. The conversation is civilized and nobody talks over (let alone shouts over) the other's points and responses. It may not be perfect, but it attempts to be unbiased coverage with integrity and intelligence.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.