Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    I don't see any pics, but as a trans woman, I find it pathetic how men think a fuckin pic of a dick is supposed to impress us.
    What if it breathes fire and is detachable? huh? Ya I thought so :P

On a serious note though, I have always thought this behavior to be crude. Though I have seen enough girls that ask for cock pics also (which is just as crass).
    Must be those girls with low self esteem. Now for fun Kelly Shore made a thread for the guys, but thats very different. Being we post pics for the guys to enjoy, we should get some eye candy too. But to post cock pics as a way to introduce yourself to the boaard was not cute

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    I don't see any pics, but as a trans woman, I find it pathetic how men think a fuckin pic of a dick is supposed to impress us.

On a serious note though, I have always thought this behavior to be crude. Though I have seen enough girls that ask for cock pics also (which is just as crass).
    Detachable? There's a song about that IIRC, one of the local radio stations used to play it every morning at 3am.

And Vanessa I understand the distinction you're trying to make.

Detachable? There's a song about that IIRC, one of the local radio stations used to play it every morning at 3am.

lmao, that's the song but I didn't know there was a music video for it.

But yea, as this one DJ went off and the next took over (back when real dj's were used 24 hrs a day) this was the song they'd play.

Now a lot of stations have their especially late late djs pre-record everything and just play a computer playlist with the commercials, dj comments and songs already planned out. What do you expect when Clear Channel owns everything?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Yes, being and esxcort, and being a ts in general, my myspace and e-mail box are always full of bullshit e-mails from guys who said they wanted to get to know me andd would include cock shots.
    If I wanted to see a dick, i could just lookk down at mine!

Professional Poster

Hey Jay, I dont see a cock in your post. Is your cock really ao small that it is undetectable?

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Let Me Know What You Think People Especially The Ladies.

WHATS UP, you dumb tranny bitches!
    I checked out your pathetic little website here and started to feel sorry for all of you. Let me improve your shitty lives a little. My name's Jay and I'm fucking amazing. That gigantic piece of meat you're drooling over like starving dogs? That's right, it's my cock. It's so fucking huge. I took the picture just now with my iPhone in the bathroom of my mansion. I hope all of you diseased prostitutes like it, because this is the most awesome shit you'll ever see for the rest of your tragic lives.

By the way, this is only like half of my dick.
    Not even.
    Like a quarter maybe.
    It's flaccid, too. Shit is like a bulldozer when it's hard, LOL.

Don't bother letting me know what you think, because you're all ugly and I won't reply anyway.

later, cunts.

JAY

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Where the hell were those pictures?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Ha! Somebody's not disgusted by dick shots, LOL!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Professional Poster

haha..
    be cool mah babies, be cool.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Where the hell were those pictures?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Ha! Somebody's not disgusted by dick shots, LOL!
    Why should anyone be (except for the guys)? It's not like we put a gun on his head to take and post them! lol

Nothing wrong with seeing a little eye candy..like you guys got much room to talk, when all you ever do is drool at tgirl ass and cocks. As a tgirl, I'm just sick seeing tgirl cocks for one - it be a nice change!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

lol Make sure you clean up good afterwards!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol