Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

congrats.... this is something i would never do. I'm sure it wouldn't sit well with my friends for culture reasons mostly and somewhat religion too(I'm not religious). It has never even crossed my mind, because in my mind its not a possibility, I'm happy with the covert operation makes it somewhat exciting.

But here's the thing about straight clubs, how do i know i'm not just flirting with a regular girl? lol

I thought about that about gay clubs too, what if i'm just flirting with a lesbian?lol
    Yah, that would be such a waste of time...What am I saying? Been there, did them, had both varieties as lovers (Sometimes even a menagerie trois [sic]).

Glad to hear that you and your friend had no issues. Some of my friends I told, some figured it out, others suspect. One found my copy of Alannah's "Big Boob Adventures 2" and said "Cool!" then, on closer examination, "Oh!...Ooooohhh!" and quickly put it back while wearing one of those "I now know way more than I want to know about my friends" expressions on his face.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

Thanks guys

I was really scared too about telling him and even then I only told him and it had to be just between us because I know he's the only one that won't change.

Rookie Poster

sorry can't help u with finding some tgirl... you can search for 'em online tho, i've heard people have raelly found their partners from the net... especially in this choice, it's tough to go outside the net and find one in real life, cos like u said, it's next to impossible to spot one, isn't it?
    in any case, all the best for it.

also, congrats for getting it out there.. really good work, great that u feel nice about it now. 8 years's friend, and you're 20, that means y'all spent your teens together. and he din't judge u at all. i'm real glad for ya