After my college lets out in a week or so and I finally get back around to visiting NYC, I'll definitely check that bar out. It sounds like a hot time.

Mega, You should have an opening gig. Have all the girls come on a specific night. Mia, Sky, Mandi, JLo. All the superstars show for the new Edleweiss. kinda like the Acadamy Awards. Let us know the date. Make it on a friday or sat., but not too late. It's a very cool neighborhood, lotsa great restaurants.

Junior Poster

Is there a way to get some pictures? Or do they have a website?

Ferris
    It's a freaken tranney bar. Why are you asking about a website? Mega's going to get all the hotties to show up. You come in and meet the girls you dream about. forget about pictures, this is the real thing.

Junior Poster

If I could go to NYC I would but alas.....

Junior Poster

Went to Edelweiss friday around 1:30 - it was kinda dead and the place is even smaller than the Now Bar. Anyways, the setup is kinda cool, they have tables outside and in the inside they play decent music. Not too many people there, maybe like 5 or 6 girls and about that many guys. Saw a few girls I knew from the other clubs. Lots of promise for this place - looks great for the summer with those chairs out on the street. It has almost a cafe type atmosphere. Oh and BTW - it was not free, I was charged $20.