Thread: Aylhin

Junior Poster

Default Aylhin

There's another girl named Aylhin that I think is totally hot. Anybody know anything about her? Here's her website.

www.aylhin.com

I still don't know how to make the post show that the thread is active with pics.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

The pictures are fairly accurate...but she photoshops her body too much. It makes her look too skinny. She is thin; she doesn't have to fake it.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

Yes, she is a stunner. Unfortunately she turned down my offer to do a shoot. She is a cool girl though.

The last time I spoke to her (several months ago) she was moving to Europe. I heard that she was back in LA, but have not confirmed that. Her website suggests that she is either based in EU or travels back and forth across the Atlantic.

I put a call in to someone who might know her whereabouts. I'll add to this if I find out anything.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's Tgirls
    Yes, she is a stunner. Unfortunately she turned down my offer to do a shoot. She is a cool girl though.

The last time I spoke to her (several months ago) she was moving to Europe. I heard that she was back in LA, but have not confirmed that. Her website suggests that she is either based in EU or travels back and forth across the Atlantic.

I put a call in to someone who might know her whereabouts. I'll add to this if I find out anything.
    Thanks guys, you are cool as hell!

Rookie Poster

i got to have an experience with this girl once when she was visiting NYC... to me she is the hottest most passable ts on the planet

Rookie Poster

She is a high volume LA-based prostitute. IMHO she looked way better befor all the surgery and breast augmentation

Tranny chaser since 1975.

Rookie Poster

She was in Toronto. Go to eros and see. About a week ago. I met her before. All I have to say is hot hot but a clock watcher. I was there about twenty minutes and she let me know I had twenty left. That kinda kills the fun.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Aylhin

ANy news of Aylhin?

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Default Re: Aylhin

Not since this thread was last replied to...